Trans debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd this thread become about Trans people focus!
Logiko being Logiko + I wanted to argue with him about whether or not Yamato is trans cause I was bored

It was very bad on many fronts, be it writing, plot or acting (with some notable exceptions of great actors doing their best, but it doesn't help that the main actress playing the two biggest roles wasn't one of them
I think the problem comes down with the fact that her character is not very interesting

This probably sounds very transphobic, but I'm not at all trying to be transphobic.
You wouldn't be phobic, you just would be disagreeing with the idea of Trans. Since I doubt you have fear of trans people.

Hell you could not agree with homosexuality of any form, and that wouldn't make you homophobic.

I'm not a Christianphobic for disagreeing with their ideology. Sadly folks have started throwing the word _____phobic at those who simply disagree with them, assuming those that disagree with them simply disagree due to the fear of the said idea. Truly sad that you have to clarify that so people dont by default assume thats what you are tbh.

In Yamato's case, she's a girl pretending to be a dude. She can link up with Ivankov if she wants to be trans like Morley.

Ignoring those fools who think this place is any different than those places they mentioned
Post automatically merged:

Don't even lie, dude, I've seen you guys say shit that would make any normal person sick.
Post automatically merged:

I have no love for this community.

I hate you people.

Status
Not open for further replies.