Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It's funny how Tramp is able to full people around again and again.

This man has been part of entertainment business/world for decades, he knows how to make a show, gets a lot of attention and uses the whole thing in his favor.
I'm telling you guys, he said it on purpose for a reason and something is coming.

You can call Tramp enithing you want, and some those claims might very well be true, but you can't call this man stupid by any means.
Trump isn't stupid. That guy knows what he is talking.

Though, you can criticize him for not living upto the professionalism that his position demands and his way of addressing things
He is the dumbest motherfucker who has EVER lived, full stop.

H

Homelander

Even a child would know that drinking or injecting disinfectant into people's bodies would kill them

He responded and said he was being sarcastic.. (he's lying again)

Do you think sarcasm is an appropriate way to respond to a crisis that has killed 50K americans and 197K people worldwide?

How is this narcissist dumbass motherfucker became a president...
Rip i know right.
Oh look MSNBC, a liberal network.
fuck them. Fake ass.
But trump shouldnt be suggesting this to doctors.

How will uv light and disinfect will cure corona ? Maybe he is misworded but he shouldnt
Trump isn't stupid. That guy knows what he is talking.

Though, you can criticize him for not living upto the professionalism that his position demands and his way of addressing things
nah hes dumbass. Even his pals in fox news condemned it.

H

Homelander

It's funny how Tramp is able to full people around again and again.

This man has been part of entertainment business/world for decades, he knows how to make a show, gets a lot of attention and uses the whole thing in his favor.
I'm telling you guys, he said it on purpose for a reason and something is coming.

You can call Tramp enithing you want, and some those claims might very well be true, but you can't call this man stupid by any means.
To be fair Trump was always a showman. I would say he is genius in marketing himself but he is not politician. He lacks in understanding crisis mamagment something George W bush had it . He united americans after 9/11 i am missing that in trump.

Rip i know right.

But trump shouldnt be suggesting this to doctors.

How will uv light and disinfect will cure corona ? Maybe he is misworded but he shouldnt

nah hes dumbass. Even his pals in fox news condemned it.
It's almost like nobody/democrats never suggest stupid ideas.

Trump wasn't suggesting, at least not saying "Go do this" To me it was just idea's. UV light I heard is actually a thing, IDK much about it though.

Trump isn't the expert. He he of course shouldn't say that he is if he did. He did say this is speculation. So try not taking it as if it's 100% truth.

H

Homelander

It's almost like nobody/democrats never suggest stupid ideas.

Trump wasn't suggesting, at least not saying "Go do this" To me it was just idea's. UV light I heard is actually a thing, IDK much about it though.

Trump isn't the expert. He he of course shouldn't say that he is if he did. He did say this is speculation. So try not taking it as if it's 100% truth.
:lusalty: Your love for trump has blinded you son . Trump is embarrassing for any right winger , if obama or bush talked like that i bet there would have been mass protest for resignation . He is not expert but he is the PRESIDENT . If you and i talk about then its fine but i would let expert talk if there was someone who is in position of power.

:lusalty: Your love for trump has blinded you son . Trump is embarrassing for any right winger , if obama or bush talked like that i bet there would have mass protest for resignation . He is not expert but he is the PRESIDENT . If you and i talk about then its fine but i would let expert talk if there was someone who is in position of power.
IDC what you think of me. Take a good hard look at yourself and the left. You'll notice that shitshow they are. Trump may have faults but it's still nothing to be so 'shook' about like the left is.

but he is not a politician.
If he wasn't he wouldn't be able to stay in his position (dispite the fact that an entire democratic party hates him) this long and even be a good candidate for the 2020 election.

I'm not an american so I don't give a fack, my opinion is as unbiased as you can get.

Tramp did a good job as a President, I'm not saying he did an excellent job of course not, but he didn't do nothing to harm America or Americans. Actually, when it comes to running the country he did it much better than the presidents before him, the economy was great (before this virus thing) he manages to do a good job even in this difficult times under a huge pressure from mass midia and democratic party, his international politics is the best the Americans had.
The only thing that Tramp lacks as a leader is support (since most of the people hate him) and I think Tramp doesn't care about it, if he wanted he could take the same root as presidents before him and spend most of his energy on his popularity and not on the things that matter.

Imagine living in a country with this clown and having over 100 million people believe what this idiot says. including his idiot party who has no balls to stand up to him because they are a bunch of pussies who dont listen to science and use this asses as a footnote citation