Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body

H

Homelander

Fox has some decent reporters like chris wallace. I d say fox has been champion of trump than republican party as whole.

Its disappointing at time they cheerlead the trump thoughts.

H

Homelander

I would say trump looked desperate than sarcastic. He looks tired and desperate for answers maybe he thought his ideas could help to convince doctors.

H

Homelander

However i would say blaming trump for corona is wrong. China misled everyone.

UK,France ,italy and spain suffered equally they have advanced health care system.

No one really thought the virus would hit so badly. Cuomo was right in saying most of the virus arrived from Europe.

That guy is not a politician or a ruler he is a showman who lives to be at the center of the attention, and so things go the way he wants without having to deal with the harsh realities.
Yeah you're right, Trump is not a politician. That's why we voted for him. Americans were sick of the shitty ass Career politicians who put their own self interests above the people.

H

Homelander

Yeah you're right, Trump is not a politician. That's why we voted for him. Americans were sick of the shitty ass Career politicians who put their own self interests above the people.
This will belittle factual but trump was always involved in politics.

He campaigned for fundraiser when W senior was contesting for president.Also contested in reformist party but backed out because david duke was involved with them.

Trump has deep in pocket with washington politics for long time . Actually Mika and Joe from morning joe host wanted trump to contest in republican primary.

This will belittle factual but trump was always involved in politics.

He campaigned for fundraiser when W senior was contesting for president.Also contested in reformist party but backed out because david duke was involved with them.

Trump has deep in pocket with washington politics for long time . Actually Mika and Joe from morning joe host wanted trump to contest in republican primary.
Involved with people in politics doesn't equal being a politician. Smh