Trump Suggests Disinfectant To Kill Virus Inside The Body

H

Homelander

Involved with people in politics doesn't equal being a politician. Smh
Well you cant actually call him an outsider. Trump was never bernie sanders btw he had washington elites with him.

Lest to mention Rupert murdoch and Roger ailes were prime reason Trump got decent coverage in fox news on his campaign trial . Trump used all his tricks to bring powerful people on his side.

Is this directed at me? When did I say or imply that? I largely disagree with your views, but I think you should be alive to express them...unless you were planning on following through with ingesting bleach, I kinda thought you were smarter than that.
Never seem like he was telling people to ingest disinfectant. sounded like he made that clear, plus is was injection no? that's besides the point, Whether or not Trump misspoke or was being sarcastic. he probably shouldn't off but. It's was speculation or w/e.

It may just be me at least but w/e. and No I'm not dumb enough to inject anything in me. That's the Doctors with a medical license job.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Never seem like he was telling people to ingest disinfectant. sounded like he made that clear, plus is was injection no? that's besides the point, Whether or not Trump misspoke or was being sarcastic. he probably shouldn't off but. It's was speculation or w/e.

It may just be me at least but w/e. and No I'm not dumb enough to inject anything in me. That's the Doctors with a medical license job.

“Fact checking” in reference to Donnie and that one-eyed misinformation machine Crenshaw is the definition of an oxymoron. You’ve already had it explained to you by someone else, but sarcastic/“joking” or not, a world leader is supposed to be more responsible, or somewhat somber about tens of thousands of people dying, or at least a little fucking concerned about a deadly virus, and they should therefore try to act with some God damn pathos. The words he says are just as important as the intent, neither of which seems genuine coming from him. He’s a fucking clown, though, so this is the best he can do.

H

Homelander

“Fact checking” in reference to Donnie and that one-eyed misinformation machine Crenshaw is the definition of an oxymoron. You’ve already had it explained to you by someone else, but sarcastic/“joking” or not, a world leader is supposed to be more responsible, or somewhat somber about tens of thousands of people dying, or at least a little fucking concerned about a deadly virus, and they should therefore try to act with some God damn pathos. The words he says are just as important as the intent, neither of which seems genuine coming from him. He’s a fucking clown, though, so this is the best he can do.
I would say trumps body language looked shakky. More than sarcasm he is scared of losing the election to joe.

I still believe joe is weakest democra president candidate t i have seen since mcgovern but it would be embarrsing for republicans if donnie ends upbotching senate chances.

H

Homelander

Overall i would say trumpsforeign policy has been good compared to his domestic records.

The whole image of being nice, china has they are known violators and they deserve punishment. SARS and covid 19 literally shown chinese has been exposed themselves and that trade war was necessary to keep them in check.

I also believe trump should have been more proactive , i kind of understand he wants peoples job but right now saving life is high priority.

Problem with donald is he is drawn to conspiracy theories it has hurt image of americans especially USA has always been forefront in advanced technology.

H

Homelander

However i still think joe will not win this race cakewalk like dems believe. He still needs come on debate .

Joe has not really been good in dem primary . Often i saw sanders almost getting the ticket . Establishment voters helped but he still need to do a lot if he needs to beat trump.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would say trumps body language looked shakky. More than sarcasm he is scared of losing the election to joe.

I still believe joe is weakest democra president candidate t i have seen since mcgovern but it would be embarrsing for republicans if donnie ends upbotching senate chances.
I also don’t think Biden has a snowball’s chance in Hell, he’s the Trump of the left in that he’s a demented rapist sack of shit with unbelievably regressive policies. I wouldn’t feel any better with him at the helm during this pandemic.

H

Homelander

I also don’t think Biden has a snowball’s chance in Hell, he’s the Trump of the left in that he’s a demented rapist sack of shit with unbelievably regressive policies. I wouldn’t feel any better with him at the helm during this pandemic.
Biden is right winger and globalist like trump. Actually trump has not used any foul mouth on joe becsuse he realised both of them are part of establishment politics.