Speculations Try to predict the 4 remaining Tobi Roppo's DFs and names

I would like the T-rex too but at the same time it's very cliche

I looked up card games, here's my prediction

Lead Tobiroppo name : Berote - Raptor (If Sanji fight the strongest one in 1v1, it would great if the fight is mostly speed based and power as an ancient carnivorous Zoan)

Samurai Tobiroppo name : Skip Bo - Saber tooth

Third Tobiroppo name : Donkey - Ankylosaurus

Female Tobiroppo name : Karma - Archeopteryx

Is it said Somewhere that all the flying six have devil fruits ? If not,the samurai flying 6 definitely doesn't have a devil fruit.
For the other 3,I predict ;
The leader :Mythical Zoan; sabertooth Tiger DF
The girl :Zoan;Anaconda DF
The last Guy :Ancient Zoan ;Dragon dragon fruit,Model : T-Rex
Ps :Nope Drake is most likely not the strongest amongst them.If he was,he would've stood in the front at the end of last chapter.

I would put triceratops, stegosaurus and weird one like the plesiosaurus and ankylosaurus. Anyway it could also be that he contniues his super sentai plot from WCI and make them have the same the super sentai had in the dino serie (t-rex, triceratops, then there was the pteranodon, so the theory is already busted lol). Let's see what Oda does.

Sasaki- megalodon
I think Sasaki is a fishman so a megalodon zoan would be fitting. Also, There's really no rule that zoans can't be aquatic animals. Page's spinosaurus is aquatic after all. A megalodon zoan would still be OP, its just that its full beast form would be kinda useless. However full beast forms were never that impressive to begin with.

Black Maria- titanoboa

Ulti- Carnotaurus

Who's Who- archeopteryx

My guess for black maria's DF is a spider fruit.

Why?
We've seen so many japanese lore in wano like : yamata no orochi, kappa, tengu, kitsune, oni, obake (brook dressing like ghost)

That's why i suggest black maria df form will also be one of the lore

As a Card Game : black maria
As a lore : jorogumo (spider like myth)

Black and spider. My call is black mamba (spider). I believe it will be good if maria's epithet is black maria the black mamba

With a giant body and multiple limbs that would be a good opponent for robin

My guess for black maria's DF is a spider fruit.

Why?
We've seen so many japanese lore in wano like : yamata no orochi, kappa, tengu, kitsune, oni, obake (brook dressing like ghost)

That's why i suggest black maria df form will also be one of the lore

As a Card Game : black maria
As a lore : jorogumo (spider like myth)

Black and spider. My call is black mamba (spider). I believe it will be good if maria's epithet is black maria the black mamba

With a giant body and multiple limbs that would be a good opponent for robin
Ancient Zoan Spider please:smithnie: