TV Show Recommendations

Peaky Blinders lives off through the style really. First season was great, but it is obvious that with each season renewal, the writer try to come up with new stuff instead of having had a clear vision and idea from the get-go.
Acting is superb, and very stylistic like i said, but ultimately a second tier show and not on par with stuff like Wire, Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Mad Men...

The Last Kingdom and Kingdom, both Netflix originals and with a decent plot. Then there's Heartland, though that's more a show for those who are into horses and ranches. Then I'd say Humans (Amazon), Lost in Space (Netflix) remake, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan (Amazon), The Magicians, The Boys and finally The Expanse.

If you want a specific recommendation, shoot me a message on my profile with a genre.

B
After hearing so much about it I finally started to watch Breaking Bad.
This series is really one of the best I have ever seen and Bryan Cranston is really a legendary actor, Walter White is his best character alongside Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.
For me, breaking bad is top 1 and no other tv series comes close. It gets better every time I rewatch the series.

Anyone still watching The Flash?
The Flash hasn't been good since season 2 but I still do watch it. I'm waiting for this season to finish so I can binge watch it

I quit after crisis.
The crisis was a fucking huge let down.

My message : :king:---------> The writers

SOA FUCKING RULES, that’s one I definitely need to revisit during the quarantine!! Have you seen Mayans MC??
Which part of SoA you like the most? This series is definetely worth to visit as many times as possible lol. Interesting story and hell good characterization. btw I like the loyal dogs ; Happy & Chibs the most.

Yeah. It's good, not as GoAT as SoA though. Jack easily dwarf EZ as the main char