TV Show Recommendations

I’ve been lurking on the periphery of You, seems like something I might enjoy. The main character looks WAAAAY too much like one of the core members of the Always Sunny cast for me to get past, though.
You is very entertaining on a more trashy level, but it did not bother me that much. It definitely keeps you on edge though.

My all time English language tv shows top 11, in no particular order

Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Community, Mr Robot, Mad Men, Philadelphia, The Shield. Line of Duty, Justified, Louie, Hannibal

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You is very entertaining on a more trashy level, but it did not bother me that much. It definitely keeps you on edge though.

My all time English language tv shows top 11, in no particular order

Sopranos, Band of Brothers, Community, Mr Robot, Mad Men, Philadelphia, The Shield. Line of Duty, Justified, Louie, Hannibal
Justified was one of the best shows I’ve ever watched, mainly because the relationship between Raylan and Boyd remained fascinating from the first episode to the last. By Philadelphia, do you mean Always Sunny??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Can´t really say, all have their highlights. I mean Charlie is the obvious choice for many but for any different episode, someone else gets to shine.
Perfectly said, it’s hard to top whatever the real Rat King is up to at any given moment. Frank is the one I identify with the most, because I’m also a troll who loves money, eggs, boiled denim, and banging whores :dogood:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I just love that Danny DeVito, pretty much Hollywood royalty, gets down and dirty in a little show on a little cable channel
Right?! He also saved the show, they were gonna cancel it after the first season if the creators couldn’t find a big name to attach to the series...they reached out to him after learning through his daughter that he loved the first season, and the rest is TV history. The episode where they throw a child pageant and he goes completely fucking insane with the mortician and all that shit about dead bodies being trash...I have never laughed harder than I did the first time I watched that one, and it still kills me whenever I revisit it.

Marvel's Daredevil was one of the best tv series I ever saw. It's a real disappointment that it was cancelled.
It was ok, having said that, doubt its ultimately cancelled.
Marvel (Disney) pulled all their content from Netflix, and the crew behind and in front of the camera have a contract for two additional years, in which disney cant do jack shit with any of the characters.
Once the two years are over, pretty sure Disney will feel the climate whether people still want a series, and if so, they gonna do it.
Its easier to continue already established series than come up with any new stuff, that has been the disney business strategy for the last two decades.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Watched the first episode of Don’t Fuck With cats on Netflix. Pretty underwhelmed so far. Gonna watch the second tonight and see if I wanna keep at it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Watched the first episode of Don’t Fuck With cats on Netflix. Pretty underwhelmed so far. Gonna watch the second tonight and see if I wanna keep at it.
Is that the one about the serial killer? I’ve heard some people talk about it, but if they’re hurting animals or even discussing it, I’m not sure I wanna give it a shot.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Is that the one about the serial killer? I’ve heard some people talk about it, but if they’re hurting animals or even discussing it, I’m not sure I wanna give it a shot.
Sort of? He kills animals and it’s hinted he’s killing people, too. But it was described to me as some deep web hunt for a killer. It’s a Facebook group that’s taking months to find legit clues and might of led to a suicide over false allegations and a witch hunt. But the show brushes over that.

The 4chan Shia Lebueuf stuff was more engaging to hear about.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sort of? He kills animals and it’s hinted he’s killing people, too. But it was described to me as some deep web hunt for a killer. It’s a Facebook group that’s taking months to find legit clues and might of led to a suicide over false allegations and a witch hunt. But the show brushes over that.

The 4chan Shia Lebueuf stuff was more engaging to hear about.
“4chan Shia Lebueuf” is a phrase I did not expect to read today or ever...maybe I will check this out for as long as I can stand.
Post automatically merged:

Has anyone here ever seen Nathan For You?? I’m watching it for the sixth or seventh time, and I remain impressed by how his genuinely insane machinations always seem to work out in the end...I have not seen a greater study of the human experience than a Canadian comedian donning a plastic fat suit so he can surreptitiously sell chili at a hockey game or convince a realtor to become known as a paranormal expert.

Last edited: