Two Truths and a Lie

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You never travelleed abroad

Im a huge admiral fan
I like biking a lot, would bike from town to town to see my gf sometimes
I enjoy wine
Post automatically merged:

Go for story driven games, might i suggest thee witcher series?
You're French so maybe you like wine, but you wrote your bike activity too much for us to think this is a lie. So I will say you don't like wine. (Lol i likely think too much into it)

I can't drive a car
I can't drive a bike
I can't do rollerblade

You're French so maybe you like wine, but you wrote your bike activity too much for us to think this is a lie. So I will say you don't like wine. (Lol i likely think too much into it)

I can't drive a car
I can't drive a bike
I can't do rollerblade
I dont like wine you are right :p

I think you are a bike enthusiast
Lemme guess, you cant drive a car?
Both bike/rollerblade require some level of balance

You french traitor, wine is life !

I can't drive a car, and I can't drive a bike too lol, I am a public menace on a bike.

the third one is the lie.
Aww man. Is it a problem of balance on bike or?

Dude, wine tastes weird to me. Idk, only wine i liked was an old ass bordeaux from 1920. Twas ok. But i usually dont partake in wine :(

Tho i like cheese! So i guess im just a half traitor :P

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Third is definitely true - it was in college, late at night, in the back of a mall parking lot. The cops made me get out of the car completely naked; apparently there had been some asshole on the loose who was taking girls to the same place and raping them in his car. They asked my girlfriend at the time if the encounter was consensual, and she seriously responded “Dude, I was on top...” I had never been so proud of her before or since.

Third is definitely true - it was in college, late at night, in the back of a mall parking lot. The cops made me get out of the car completely naked; apparently there had been some asshole on the loose who was taking girls to the same place and raping them in his car. They asked my girlfriend at the time if the encounter was consensual, and she seriously responded “Dude, I was on top...” I had never been so proud of her before or since.
Hehe then your feet are perfect :P