UCL BET THREAD - UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2023 KICKTIPP(WORSTGEN VERSION)

Who’s the best fail ?

• Total voters
Napoli with lot of missing players, could change the game in whole, lot of important players are missing(in both offensive and defensive).
Milan is a good counter team, I think they will beat Napoli.
Literally called it.
Milan played it very well, counter and waiting for Napoli mistakes.
Watched all these games against Napoli this year and I know they would do the same again.
Insane to perform this performance, Milan with few better players would be a very strong team for the next years.
Hope Inter wins tomorrow too and we see Milan vs Inter in semifinals!!

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
Literally called it.
Milan played it very well, counter and waiting for Napoli mistakes.
Watched all these games against Napoli this year and I know they would do the same again.
Insane to perform this performance, Milan with few better players would be a very strong team for the next years.
Hope Inter wins tomorrow too and we see Milan vs Inter in semifinals!!
KING GIROUD
:cheers:

Napoli played better especially in the first half though. But Milan has a great goalkeeper (Maignan) and expert players like Kjaer and Giroud that knows how to hit at the right moment. I think at this point,regardless if in the semis there will be a derby or Benfica,Milan will be in the CL final. And if they will meet Real Madrid,they lose. But if they meet Man City..they could surprisingly win like Chelsea did in 2021.

This is the third time that a Milanese derby happens in Champions League. The other 2 were years ago though (2003 in semifinal,and 2005 in the quarter finals),and that Milan and that Inter were way stronger than these ones. Still,it will be cool anyway!

Next game Guardiola must make Julian Alvarez play with Haaland. A player like him must play. Tonight Milan vs Inter,sadly i think it will be classical italian defensive football and not a spectacular match,but it will be cool anyway. And i hope Inter passes in final.