Theory Ulti and Page One will join the.... Kid Pirates

Honestly I'm fine with them joining Kid or Law and I'm leaning more towards law cause he is used to babysitting luffy type characters which ulti kinda is. Also he could heal them up since he is a doctor.

They won't... I can only see Caribou joining. No reason for just ulti and pageone to join Kid, ita shown that she is very loyal to kaido too through namis(not sure) interaction

If ulti and pageone did join Kid Pirates... then killer should join SHs :myman:
Post automatically merged:

why dont they just join Apoo? it would make more sense because they dont have to join the enemy cause Apoo is their ally :smoothieduck:
Let apoo first make an alliance his talks are always getting interrupted :milaugh:

It’s not that unreasonable for some beast pirates to join either Kidd or Law this arc as chances are some of them were moved by their performance on the live floor. Hell it’s possible that some even feel indebted to them but I think it’s very unlikely that characters of Tobi Roppo ilk will join them. I mean why? It’s just too random. Moreover these characters are very loyal to Kaido & outta this bunch Ulti is the most loyal. Doesn’t make any sense for her or P1 to join Kidd.

Plus core/strongest members of Kidd & Law’s crews have already been established. Just like it’s unlikely for any new character to join & ursurp either Zoro or Sanji’s standing in the crew I think it’s unlikely that a new character joins and usurps Bepo/Sachi/Penguin’s standing in Law’s crew or Killer/Heat/Wire’s in Kidd’s crew.

G

Gorosei Informer

Id love Kidd to recruit some of the Tobi Roppo, I think Sasaki might be a good fit too.

He would actually be useful a lot to Kid, have him store sll these weapon factories, metals and weapons for Kid to pop them out of nowhere when needed
This is a fantastic idea too, I love it. Way too perfect.

there was no reason for the anime to add this

At this point I'm 100% sure some of the F6 is joining his crew, even if it's not Ulti and P1

Kid has enough profile to become a cyborg, it fits the character a lot. And who would be perfect for that? Queen!!! Did you ever think about Kid recruiting Queen? Queen could upgrade Kid, give him technology to store his metals in capsules, and endless possibilities.

Ulti and Page One are really cool and I'd really like to see them in the story. And they would have screen time more in Heart Pirates, but it's difficult because Law has no interest in acquiring power or being the strongest, doesn't seem to want to be a Yonko.

It’s not that unreasonable for some beast pirates to join either Kidd or Law this arc as chances are some of them were moved by their performance on the live floor. Hell it’s possible that some even feel indebted to them but I think it’s very unlikely that characters of Tobi Roppo ilk will join them. I mean why? It’s just too random. Moreover these characters are very loyal to Kaido & outta this bunch Ulti is the most loyal. Doesn’t make any sense for her or P1 to join Kidd.

Plus core/strongest members of Kidd & Law’s crews have already been established. Just like it’s unlikely for any new character to join & ursurp either Zoro or Sanji’s standing in the crew I think it’s unlikely that a new character joins and usurps Bepo/Sachi/Penguin’s standing in Law’s crew or Killer/Heat/Wire’s in Kidd’s crew.
If Kaido doesn't die or gets imprisoned and instead just leaves Wano, then I do think that Ulti and Page One will leave with him.

Ulti and Page One are not just only very loyal towards Kaido but they were also raised by him ever since they were kids, if Oda decides to have a Tobi Roppo join Kid's crew or Law's crew then I think it will either be Who's Who or Sasaki.

Overall I personally don't think any of the Tobi Roppo will be joining Kid or Law's crew, but maybe some random Beasts Pirate members might join their crew.

Last edited: