Theory Ulti and Page One will join the.... Kid Pirates

If Kaido doesn't die or gets imprisoned and instead just leaves Wano, then I do think that Ulti and Page One will leave with him.

Ulti and Page One are not just only very loyal towards Kaido but they were also raised by him ever since they were kids, if Oda decides to have a Tobi Roppo join Kid's crew or Law's crew then I think it will either be Who's Who or Sasaki.

Overall I personally don't think any of the Tobi Roppo will be joining Kid or Law's crew, but maybe some random Beasts Pirate members might join their crew.
Don't know about Sasaki or Who's Who either. Those two don't even listen to King's orders unless he name drops Kaido.
Beast Pirates are Beast Pirates coz the lot of them have either been forcefully bent to Kaido's will due to his overwhelming strength or coz they simply just admire his strength so they aren't characters that will just randomly join anybody at the very least not the Tobi Roppo and above, so if Kaido falls either they join someone of equivalent standing or they simply re-create their own crews. Moreover, Who's Who has even called the Supernova small-fry on panel :catsweat:so tells you all you need to know about what he thinks about them. Doesn't really compute for him to join Kidd or Law.

Rather than the Tobi Roppo, more realistic alternatives I think are the non-officer members of the beast pirates or maybe even Caribou.

If the issue for folks is us seeing more of Ulti and P1 after this arc, then there's no need to worry imo, as I'm sure Oda will show them in some cover page in the future.

Don't know about Sasaki or Who's Who either. Those two don't even listen to King's orders unless he name drops Kaido.
Beast Pirates are Beast Pirates coz the lot of them have either been forcefully bent to Kaido's will due to his overwhelming strength or coz they simply just admire his strength so they aren't characters that will just randomly join anybody at the very least not the Tobi Roppo and above, so if Kaido falls either they join someone of equivalent standing or they simply re-create their own crews. Moreover, Who's Who has even called the Supernova small-fry on panel :catsweat:so tells you all you need to know about what he thinks about them. Doesn't really compute for him to join Kidd or Law.
I'm saying IF Oda decides to have a Tobi Roppo join Kid or Law's crew then between all of them I think it would either be Who's Who or Sasaki.

S

stealthblack

Eustass might as well go bug and recruit the calamities, he has enough fodders.

And law needs to recruit Linlin's full crew

Just like how he would take Kaido's head.
Kid fans said that he would help Luffy defeat Kaido, then they said he would 1v1 Big Mom, then they said that Law would leave the Big Mom fight in order to fight CP0 allowing Kid to finally 1v1 Big Mom.

At the end of the day this is just another wishful headcanon by Pantheos and other Kid fans.:brootea:

Queen Kid Pirates confirmed

Queen and WW are highly sought after by the government and are Kid Pirates themed. WW needs the protection of some Yonko or Yonko wannabe, no one better than Kid for him.

Kid fans said that he would help Luffy defeat Kaido, then they said he would 1v1 Big Mom, then they said that Law would leave the Big Mom fight in order to fight CP0 allowing Kid to finally 1v1 Big Mom.

At the end of the day this is just another wishful headcanon by Pantheos and other Kid fans.:brootea:
Kid hater thought that he would end up fighting Apoo or Hawkins. That he would’ve dropped like a fly in the Rooftop. Than they said that he would’ve ended up just stalling Big Mom with Law.
All wishful thinking of Kid haters.