do you think ulti is done ?
i hope she has more role , at least get revenge from bigmom for her brother

i can see bigmom about to destroy samurai or SHs then Ulti come and trait her with Headbutt

oda done Ulti dirty , he didn't make her fight with nami interesting as with khalifa , it was random and wasted her ability .

i thought Ulti vs yamato is a great matchup cuz both are strong close range fighters

that's why i hope Ulti gets back , and yamato after she get recked from kaidou she face Ulti again as main matchup
same as jack vs inurashi .
Post automatically merged:

Cute :blush: :sweat:
Oda did her dirty as well as her lil bro :lusalty::josad:
#Justice4Ulti
:doffycry:
why oda .
but i have faith in old zoan and maybe awaking durability

they will get back and fight .
:cheers:

Ulti is really the best girl in wano

hyori is just nothing, appeared with zoro then gone for like wtf ?! why are you even in the story ?! :whitepress:

yamato is trash character with nami face .
black maria is not bad but ulti is a lot better

:pepecry:

We still have her flashback with Paypay. I mean... Oda has to tell that story, right?
nah
She is side character like monet and her sister we don't get their dramatic past . :pepecry:
oda didn't give us even wsw FB who his story is linked to luffy.

Last edited:
she was always one of my favorite tobiroppos besides her brother

when i first saw her design in the spoilers, I instantly took a liking to her! It was mostly due to the intense glare in her eyes and that mask she always wears

Her fearlessness and boldness only boosts my liking for her! I always saw her as a female Luffy
The blunt attitude, basic creativity in insults, and a strong care for their brothers made both complimentary, which is why I feel it’s a shame their fight was as short-lived as it was.