Ulti's character starts to interest me. A rare type of non damsel, non Miss Fanservice, non Meme so far.

Kind of wish she would be among the candidate to join the crew, a female zoan fighter. Too bad the main females in the series are Miss Fanservice, Former Cat Burglar, Currently Scaredy Cat Nami and Miss Background Character, Formerly an Assassin who Low Diffed Pell (Ashura or Denjiro equivalent in Alabasta arc) but currently Miss Nico "Fufufufu" Robin. And that damn happy, cheerful rabbit is now leading the competition to join instead of Ulti who is more interesting.

May I join the Fc? @Buusatan94

Ulti's character starts to interest me. A rare type of non damsel, non Miss Fanservice, non Meme so far.

Kind of wish she would be among the candidate to join the crew, a female zoan fighter. Too bad the main females in the series are Miss Fanservice, Former Cat Burglar, Currently Scaredy Cat Nami and Miss Background Character, Formerly an Assassin who Low Diffed Pell (Ashura or Denjiro equivalent in Alabasta arc) but currently Miss Nico "Fufufufu" Robin. And that damn happy, cheerful rabbit is now leading the competition to join instead of Ulti who is more interesting.

You can bet your going to eat those words, Oda can't stand or handle women that isn't his go to.

You are in !

Damm you went from saying she overrated and trash last week to now joining after one chapter and only being in two chapters lmao You was always lowkey a fan lol