You can bet your going to eat those words, Oda can't stand or handle women that isn't his go to.
I know, but she is still good; at least for now. And hopefully in the future too

As for her DF prediction, I think we already have some hints:
- "I will tear you apart" sounds like a carnivore zoan that will tear her victim's flesh apart with her fang
- she is short tempered and quick to shouting
- loyal to Master Kaido (showing happy when she saw him in person after a while)
Well, from hints above it's safe to assume that she will have Dog Dog Fruit. A female one to be precise.

Better than having whole 6 Flying Six to all have ancient dinosaur DFs imo

I know, but she is still good; at least for now. And hopefully in the future too

As for her DF prediction, I think we already have some hints:
- "I will tear you apart" sounds like a carnivore zoan that will tear her victim's flesh apart with her fang
- she is short tempered and quick to shouting
- loyal to Master Kaido (showing happy when she saw him in person after a while)
Well, from hints above it's safe to assume that she will have Dog Dog Fruit. A female one to be precise.

Better than having whole 6 Flying Six to all have ancient dinosaur DFs imo
She'll have the chihuahua model.... hahahahahahahahaha

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Ulti's character starts to interest me. A rare type of non damsel, non Miss Fanservice, non Meme so far.

Kind of wish she would be among the candidate to join the crew, a female zoan fighter. Too bad the main females in the series are Miss Fanservice, Former Cat Burglar, Currently Scaredy Cat Nami and Miss Background Character, Formerly an Assassin who Low Diffed Pell (Ashura or Denjiro equivalent in Alabasta arc) but currently Miss Nico "Fufufufu" Robin. And that damn happy, cheerful rabbit is now leading the competition to join instead of Ulti who is more interesting.

May I join the Fc? @Buusatan94
You have finally seen the light. :finally:

We're happy to have someone of your refined tastes.
:cheers: