Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Btw. I don't know if we discussed this ( we probably did but my amnesia strikes from time to time ).

Is there any other series where character use the same type of masks like Ulti and P1 does?

What I mean by that is there a possibility that Oda might be inspired by some series when it comes to their mask designs?

For me they look "new" when it comes to masks in anime/manga but I might be wrong.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Btw. I don't know if we discussed this ( we probably did but my amnesia strikes from time to time ).

Is there any other series where character use the same type of masks like Ulti and P1 does?

What I mean by that is there a possibility that Oda might be inspired by some series when it comes to their mask designs?

For me they look "new" when it comes to masks in anime/manga but I might be wrong.
I honestly think Ulti's facemask is Covid inspired.

Covid 19 bruh lol