So beutiful. I would nice if she does not that dedication for Kaido to be PK. Hope she beat Yamato
Ulti already beats Yamato in character and design, now she has her club, no more sneaks :cheers:

I think she will eventually switch sides (and page one).

My theory is that the Tobbi Roppo that Queen wants to get rid off, is Page One. It would lead to a conflict down the road where Queen is beating Page One and Ulti steps in to save him (here we would get more background on the siblings). Then it's her and Page One vs Queen until Who's Who or Sanji intervenes but this could be what leads to them switching sides.

But also, her dedication/devotion to Kaido is one of the things I admire, I wonder if we get a little backstory on why the dedication to Kaido, what made her and Page One join. She and her brother are some of the beast pirates I would like to see make it out of Wano with a new mindset.
Ulti
Page One
Sasaki

Ulti already beats Yamato in character and design, now she has her club, no more sneaks :cheers:

I think she will eventually switch sides (and page one).

My theory is that the Tobbi Roppo that Queen wants to get rid off, is Page One. It would lead to a conflict down the road where Queen is beating Page One and Ulti steps in to save him (here we would get more background on the siblings). Then it's her and Page One vs Queen until Who's Who or Sanji intervenes but this could be what leads to them switching sides.

But also, her dedication/devotion to Kaido is one of the things I admire, I wonder if we get a little backstory on why the dedication to Kaido, what made her and Page One join. She and her brother are some of the beast pirates I would like to see make it out of Wano with a new mindset.
Ulti
Page One
Sasaki
Sanji to the rescue.... :cheers:

Sasaki...:lusalty: