Speculations Unconfirmed Conquerors

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…
Do you and the other people not realize that this is approaching endgame and all the most powerful people in the world are coming together in the grand line to try and get the one piece? Nobody even talked about conquerors haki for hundreds of chapters, because it WAS rare back in east blue and paradise. They're almost at the end of the journey and fighting yonko now. Like Rayleigh said, "most of the powerful people in this world have it". It would be disappointing if we didn't see it more as we get closer to the end
Post automatically merged:

Like this is the cream of the crop dude. It's the 5th emperor fighting two yonko. It's the strongest crews in the world clashing. Why would we not see conquerors haki more? I think if anything we don't see haki enough, the whole straw hat crew should have armament and observation by now, and it's crazy it took this long for Zoro to show he's got conquerors. Hopefully Usopp isn't far behind.

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…
Sorry but we are at the point of dealing with cream of the crop in one piece aka Yonkos and Admirals.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Do you and the other people not realize that this is approaching endgame and all the most powerful people in the world are coming together in the grand line to try and get the one piece? Nobody even talked about conquerors haki for hundreds of chapters, because it WAS rare back in east blue and paradise. They're almost at the end of the journey and fighting yonko now. Like Rayleigh said, "most of the powerful people in this world have it". It would be disappointing if we didn't see it more as we get closer to the end
Post automatically merged:

Like this is the cream of the crop dude. It's the 5th emperor fighting two yonko. It's the strongest crews in the world clashing. Why would we not see conquerors haki more? I think if anything we don't see haki enough, the whole straw hat crew should have armament and observation by now, and it's crazy it took this long for Zoro to show he's got conquerors. Hopefully Usopp isn't far behind.
Sorry but we are at the point of dealing with cream of the crop in one piece aka Yonkos and Admirals.
If you dickheads actually read what I said, you would have seen that I was already pointing that out, and it STILL doesn’t mean that everyone we see needs the ability as is. Before Haki was introduced, we actually had protagonists AND villains who had to rely on their DFs or even pure cunning and strength; now, it’s just CoA and CoO in every battle, and y’all still aren’t satisfied, you want CoC to be the only power we see going forward. Not one person who has quoted me here is making a cohesive argument for why every motherfucker in the series needs CoC or its advanced application, so if you just wanna bitch, do it without quoting me.