Speculations Unconfirmed Conquerors

K
If you dickheads actually read what I said, you would have seen that I was already pointing that out, and it STILL doesn’t mean that everyone we see needs the ability as is. Before Haki was introduced, we actually had protagonists AND villains who had to rely on their DFs or even pure cunning and strength; now, it’s just CoA and CoO in every battle, and y’all still aren’t satisfied, you want CoC to be the only power we see going forward. Not one person who has quoted me here is making a cohesive argument for why every motherfucker in the series needs CoC or its advanced application, so if you just wanna bitch, do it without quoting me.
I hope bb only has fruits but 3 of them

it STILL doesn’t mean that everyone we see needs the ability as is.
not everyone has it
Before Haki was introduced, we actually had protagonists AND villains who had to rely on their DFs or even pure cunning and strength; now, it’s just CoA and CoO in every battle
we have that now. its not every battle at all, didnt you and like 50 dudes just spend weeks complaining about sasaki and maria not having haki?
and y’all still aren’t satisfied, you want CoC to be the only power we see going forward.
nobody said that. youre just arguing w people in your head now

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
nobody said that. youre just arguing w people in your head now
Why would we not see conquerors haki more? I think if anything we don't see haki enough
Post automatically merged:

we have that now. its not every battle at all, didnt you and like 50 dudes just spend weeks complaining about sasaki and maria not having haki?
Now who’s arguing with people in their head? I never said shit about them not having Haki, and everything I’m saying here should demonstrate that I wouldn’t complain about it.

I personally don’t like the idea of having a ton of characters with an ability we’ve been told is reserved for the cream of the crop. Even if it makes sense in the context of the story, that we’re intentionally following conquerors and not focusing on random people in the OP world, it just devalues CoC so fucking much for every single powerful character to have it. Y’all really want the rest of the series to just be Luffy and his allies throwing punches at all the remaining baddies that never actually connect? This arc makes me feel like we’re trending that way as it is, so maybe you’ll get it, but at what cost…
I mean, it was told to us that people with CoC make a name for themselves and the major characters in the show already have done that, they're already the cream out of the millions of people who live in that world. But I can understand why you don't want everyone to have it from a narrative PoV. I'm just telling you why it makes sense for many people to get it in the future from a consistency/realistic PoV. I get you your point tho.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I mean, it was told to us that people with CoC make a name for themselves and the major characters in the show already have done that, they're already the cream out of the millions of people who live in that world. But I can understand why you don't want everyone to have it from a narrative PoV. I'm just telling you why it makes sense for many people to get it in the future from a consistency/realistic PoV. I get you your point tho.
I also understood why it made sense without anyone explaining it to me, and yet, that doesn’t change my opinion one bit. It’s basic fucking economics - if the supply outstrips the demand, you’re not gonna sell shit to your consumer base. I’m also not saying NOBODY needs CoC or AdCoC; obviously, the Yonko and admirals all make sense, and Luffy/Zoro do as well. What the fuck does Kid need it for, though? What about Sengoku? Hancock’s DF literally turns people to stone, why would she need to then knock them out on top of it? Oda’s already given it to more characters than he knows what to do with, how is it MORE exciting for random characters to possess a godly ability like that?

What the fuck does Kid need it for, though?
I think Oda gave him CoC to portray his and Luffy's rivalry. Though he has indeed left him out in the feats section.

What about Sengoku?
I personally think he gave Sengoku CoC to show that Marines and especially Fleet Admirals can have CoC so that when Akainu gets it, it doesn't feel out of the blue for a marine to show it.

But as I said, I do get your point but I think there's a reason most people who have been given it have it in the first place, many, whose reasons we probably don't know of and will get in the future maybe. I doubt Oda would randomly give people CoC unless he thinks they fit the criteria or fulfill a narrative.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think Oda gave him CoC to portray his and Luffy's rivalry. Though he has indeed left him out in the feats section.

I personally think he gave Sengoku CoC to show that Marines and especially Fleet Admirals can have CoC so that when Akainu gets it, it doesn't feel out of the blue for a marine to show it.

But as I said, I do get your point but I think there's a reason most people who have been given it have it in the first place, many, whose reasons we probably don't know of and will get in the future maybe. I doubt Oda would randomly give people CoC unless he thinks they fit the criteria or fulfill a narrative.
Again, these are good points that just don’t seem to amount to anything. Kid was Luffy’s rival in name only pre-Wano, and we still haven’t actually seen him OR Sengoku use CoC, we’re just supposed to be satisfied with the knowledge that they have it. Akainu or any other active admirals who are likely to defend the WG in the final war will absolutely show it off, but I just don’t see the use of telling us Sengoku had it when he didn’t show it at Marineford and is now retired/a complete non-factor who doesn’t need to be defeated for the story to advance. I know you’re right, there’s likely a deeper significance for the people who were chosen as conquerors…but we’re pretty late in the series and half of them haven’t done anything with CoC, which makes me think adding more users will just crowd the existing ones out entirely.