General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Wouldn't Sanji not having CoC make him far more badass?......I mean this dude is the left hand of the pirate king, top tier combatant, founder of the All blue, king of Germa with a incredibly high bounty (EOS) and yet he did it all without being of a special chosen one bloodline. Sanji would essentially be the Rock Lee of One piece, someone who truly represents what I had believed at one point Zoro represented; the no named mud born hick who crawls through the trenches forcing himself to be unordinary and reaches the top, sitting with conquerors while he isn't one........pushing for Sanji not having CoC is simply pushing for Sanji to be the most human, badass, relatable and inspirational characters in the story. So I couldn't really give a rats if Sanji gets CoC or not...it's a win win in my books.

Last edited:
Wouldn't Sanji not having CoC make him far more badass?......I mean this dude is the left hand of the pirate king, top tier combatant, founder of the All blue, king of Germa with a incredibly high bounty (EOS) and yet he did it all without being of a special chosen one bloodline. Sanji would essentially be the Rock Lee of One piece, someone who truly represents what I had believed at one point Zoro represented; the no named mud born hick who crawls through the trenches forcing himself to be unordinary and reaches the top, sitting with conquerors while he isn't one........pushing for Sanji not having CoC is simply pushing for Sanji to be the most human, badass, relatable and inspirational character in the story. So I couldn't really give a rats if Sanji gets CoC or not...it's a win win in my books.
You just pointed out Sanji is royalty and then followed up by calling him a no name mud born hick.

Wouldn't Sanji not having CoC make him far more badass?......I mean this dude is the left hand of the pirate king, top tier combatant, founder of the All blue, king of Germa with a incredibly high bounty (EOS) and yet he did it all without being of a special chosen one bloodline. Sanji would essentially be the Rock Lee of One piece, someone who truly represents what I had believed at one point Zoro represented; the no named mud born hick who crawls through the trenches forcing himself to be unordinary and reaches the top, sitting with conquerors while he isn't one........pushing for Sanji not having CoC is simply pushing for Sanji to be the most human, badass, relatable and inspirational character in the story. So I couldn't really give a rats if Sanji gets CoC or not...it's a win win in my books.
It wouldn't; unlike ppl like Zoro, who scared others with only his killer intent, Sanji only scarred women with his weird ass face and nosebleed.
Post automatically merged:

You just pointed out Sanji is royalty and then followed up by calling him a no name mud born hick.
Mf changed sides so fast.

Did you rlly have the balls to compare Goat Lee with Sanji? Ight call me when we see Sanji training, Rock Lee with Iron Man's suit or when we also see Rock Lee coming from a renown family. I'll wait.

Lmao