[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ratchet, it seems like you had your suspicions of Cal for a while now. Does that stem from his general play style or has it just been his decisions in general?
I haven't liked much of how Cal has bulldozed his ay through the game. One player is townlocked, yet he often fails to establish this, and then moves onto the next. Even now, he's essentially quit the game when there is really no good reason to do so. There ha e been several aspects of his play which have been townie, which is why I'm not too happy about only having the lynch between him and me, but we'll, better him than me right?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I haven't liked much of how Cal has bulldozed his ay through the game. One player is townlocked, yet he often fails to establish this, and then moves onto the next. Even now, he's essentially quit the game when there is really no good reason to do so. There ha e been several aspects of his play which have been townie, which is why I'm not too happy about only having the lynch between him and me, but we'll, better him than me right?
Yea a 3rd person would've made the final decision a bit easier, not much room for speculation with only two.
:hapnoel:

Though, I can kinda see where his frustration is coming from since it's probably not fun to be considered for lynching. I really hope he says something else before the phase ends. It would really stink if he doesn't at least present a case on why he is thinking this way.

Ratchet

Yea a 3rd person would've made the final decision a bit easier, not much room for speculation with only two.
:hapnoel:

Though, I can kinda see where his frustration is coming from since it's probably not fun to be considered for lynching. I really hope he says something else before the phase ends. It would really stink if he doesn't at least present a case on why he is thinking this way.
I don't think his frustration is really earned here. Most people would be more inclined to lynch me over him - one person going the opposite direction isn't going to tilt it so hard against that, that he needs to quit the game over it. I feel like his frustration is fairly manipulative here.

That said, I don't exactly trust Prof here either. Prof is generally very paranoid around solving my slot, and I don't detect that at all here. I know this obviously looks silly because he's fighting my corner, but, my point is Prof fighting my corner is genuinely surprising. If Cal flips Scum, then it's probably moot at least for now. If he flips Town, then it's something that needs revisiting for sure.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
don't think his frustration is really earned here. Most people would be more inclined to lynch me over him - one person going the opposite direction isn't going to tilt it so hard against that, that he needs to quit the game over it. I feel like his frustration is fairly manipulative here.
Thinking about it, the quitting the game part is what has me leaning towards him right now. Even if I can see where some of his frustration is coming from I feel like that last part is an unreasonable and dangerous statement to make in general. Especially in a game where there are a lot of new players.

Prof is generally very paranoid around solving my slot, and I don't detect that at all here. I know this obviously looks silly because he's fighting my corner, but, my point is Prof fighting my corner is genuinely surprising.
By that, you mean his playstyle in other games, right?
:zorothink:

Ratchet

What happens when it ends with a tie? Would then both of them get lynched?
Am not actually sure. Would either be a coinflip between the two of us, neither of us get lynched and the day ends with no one eliminated, or yes, we both get lynched. I wrote that in order of liklihood.

Ratchet

I will also say that I don't think the level of suspicion Cal claims to have on me has been adequately qualified here either. He's right in that I was fairly apathetic last day phase, but that isn't so scummy as to justify a tunnel to this extent here. It's not even really scummy at all.

Ratchet

I will also say that I don't think the level of suspicion Cal claims to have on me has been adequately qualified here either. He's right in that I was fairly apathetic last day phase, but that isn't so scummy as to justify a tunnel to this extent here. It's not even really scummy at all.
Which is behaviour that is generally scum-indicative, as scum are having to fake scumhunting, so getting the right level of suspicion they should hold against a player is hard to do. For town, it's just natural. I feel like Cal figured he could get away with a hard tunnel here but misplayed it somewhat, which he probably realised, hence his sudden demotivation.

A tunnel lol? I have voted for you because you're the only option asides from me. I've qualified my town reads on other players but they don't matter any more because you're my only voting option.

Ratchet

Is @Xlaw allowed to tell us what he has set up for a lynch tie? Cause it seems pretty risky otherwise.
:usoprice:
We shouldn't really be playing for ties anyway. I believe the current count is two votes on Cal, one vote on me. And for the record, I'm seriously considering unvoting if someone ties it because you need a lynch here if only to inform what you do next. Whether that's me or Cal, risking a no lynch or a double lynch just isn't worth it.

Ratchet

A tunnel lol? I have voted for you because you're the only option asides from me. I've qualified my town reads on other players but they don't matter any more because you're my only voting option.
You were tunneling me long before that lol. In fact, ever since the tail-end of last day phase. And I think if you look at this objectively, you and me being the options is a state that favours you, not me. Deflecting this to the voting options is not really a valid defence, you've come into this day intent on making this a thunderdome, which you got.

You were tunneling me long before that lol. In fact, ever since the tail-end of last day phase. And I think if you look at this objectively, you and me being the options is a state that favours you, not me. Deflecting this to the voting options is not really a valid defence, you've come into this day intent on making this a thunderdome, which you got.
Well in your case the reasons for lynching me are mostly omgus where as the Ripped one has given multiple reasons why you are not town Ratchet. If I'm wrong about you so be it

It's only a game, I didn't want a thunderdome at all as it's less info but if one of my town locks had been nominated too I'd still be voting for you of course

J

Joygirl1

Well in your case the reasons for lynching me are mostly omgus where as the Ripped one has given multiple reasons why you are not town Ratchet. If I'm wrong about you so be it

It's only a game, I didn't want a thunderdome at all as it's less info but if one of my town locks had been nominated too I'd still be voting for you of course
Are you overlooking my question on purpose? What makes you so sure that anon has to be a townie? You townlocked him but you didn´t give an explanation.

Ratchet

I don't think I've given a single reason that could be summed up as "OMGUS". Like I say, this situation is one that benefits you, and if you're town I expect you to recognise that. I wouldn't put myself at this sort of disadvantage if I'm scum. It would be nonsensical.

I don't think I've given a single reason that could be summed up as "OMGUS". Like I say, this situation is one that benefits you, and if you're town I expect you to recognise that. I wouldn't put myself at this sort of disadvantage if I'm scum. It would be nonsensical.
But I would? Makes sense. I'm the one getting lynched here mate

Status
Not open for further replies.