[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
or both the remaining scum are PSMs.
Anyways for self preservation

Vote Lynch English Department
Kinda weak but I wonder if someone brand new would call it 'self preservation' unless a teammate had told them to vote someone out of self preservation.

While being literally true, I think it is mafia jargon that someone brand new wouldn't say here if they hadn't been told to

Especially someone that has been leaning into a ' too dumb and clueless to be scum' metric which is part of why I townlocked them

This asides from anon saying they really wanted to claim which is more towny than scummy, but they never actually did or pushed the fact they wanted to so could easily be fake

Anon could def be scum

Un town lock

B

Ballel

Alright. No one is going to be able to talk me out of claiming here anyway so I’ll just skip the polite part and do it considering it’s late, I may crash whenever, and Idk how soon I’ll be awake tomorrow for EOD.

I won the election. Which tells me Cal can’t be culted. I’m not positive that means he can’t be scum but he at least didn’t get culted by the election.

I’m surprised I got elected and I’m surprised that I wasn’t scum nominated considering I just subbed in. I’m guessing it had more to do with Ekko than me. I voted myself half hoping Ratchet might have really been trying to cult me lol.

So neither Cal or Ratchet’s arguments fully work rn. I’m a little suspicious of both which is why I picked them, but Cal more so than Ratchet now. I probably wouldn’t have picked Ratchet in hindsight

I don’t like Cal’s push that Ratchet is scum who wanted to cult me and how he has pushed that at face value today without any elaboration or solving around it beyond just repeating it. He jumped on that angle really hard after I brought it up and he didn’t even entertain that I might be a suboptimal pick for Ratchet to try to cult since he’s literally the first person who’d get accused of picking me. For Cal to be scum it would mean that scum nominated one of their own instead of town. It probably wouldn’t be the worst idea considering it could somewhat be used to push a clear on Cal if he lost the election.

If Cal is town then I wasn’t a big fan of Ratchet’s argument that Cal and I should both be lynched back to back (but specifically in that order looking for a perma seat). The idea against him being that if town just lynched both then that’s possibly two mislynches right there. But the fact that Ratchet asked me to claim seems pretty counter intuitive to that agenda bc now I’m telling you guys that I won so his elaboration to only lynch the second one if the first doesn’t flip perma seat doesn’t really synergize with the lynch both agenda. If he’s scum who's actually trying to make that happen it requires some level of incompetence in his plan lol.

The only angle I can really make out for scum Ratchet is if he tried to cult Cal, distance from him before he goes down, and then hope him flipping scum propels Cal forward the rest of the game. But if Ratchet’s scum trying to do that then Idk how I won bc I probably required Ratchet’s vote to win. If Ratchet didn’t vote for me then Idk how I got here lol. Me winning the election is as much a favor toward Ratchet being town for me as anything the more I think about it bc I feel like he’s one of the people who’d be likely to vote for me as town.

Also I’m Norway for what it’s worth. Idk if flavor claiming even matters here.
Changed my mind
Good post

Btw.the ratchet vs cal stuff has been.putting me off a bit anyways.

Vote Lynch ripped

Status
Not open for further replies.