[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay besides waiting for this election to start, I’ve basically waited all day to see if Ratchet would keep the same energy for Solis as he did for himself lol.

When the thread was dead for a long time yesterday he said that meant scum was happy with his lynch, so I was hoping to see some consistency in that viewpoint since Solis looks to be the favorite so far but he never has said anything about it.

I’m saying this just to keep things in mind as we go. He loses some town points with me for that.

More importantly Idk where @solis is lol. I expected him to at least come in and say *something* with multiple people suspecting him at the start of the day.

I ISO’d Solis and from his ISO I only saw one thing that gave me pause on him and that’s that he seems to apparently be the UK.

The UK is a country I’d lean more likely to be town but the fact that he basically soft claimed it and is still alive this late in a game where scum needs to kill PSM’s is pretty alarming since I’d expect that the UK is a PSM.

I also saw him giving a tentative soft defense of Rottkins more than once.

I also strongly encourage people to vote Ratchet here despite me saying he lost townie points lol. I think he’s unlikely to be the mafia pick. And if he already is mafia then at least that would mean we don’t make more mafia with this election lol.

Also the fact that he’s a candidate at all means he’s not already a permanent seat member which reduces the chance he’s mafia since we know they started with at least one.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
From what I've seen with his 1v1 with RippedCal yesterday it really wouldn't make sense for scum to try to convert @Ratchet . I imagine with the results of the last lynching he's probably pretty high on a lot of people's suspects' lists alongside @solis and @anon.

It would be a much smarter play here to try to convert @Joygirl. Who's been a player that, in my opinion, has had very consistent town vibes throughout the game.
:zorothink:

From what I've seen with his 1v1 with RippedCal yesterday it really wouldn't make sense for scum to try to convert @Ratchet . I imagine with the results of the last lynching he's probably pretty high on a lot of people's suspects' lists alongside @solis and @anon.

It would be a much smarter play here to try to convert @Joygirl. Who's been a player that, in my opinion, has had very consistent town vibes throughout the game.
:zorothink:
My observation haki tells me that Ratchet has a pretty high chance of being town nominated lol.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The fuck are you guys actually doing? How many times does the same thing need to happen and hurt the town for you to wake up and stop it happening.

Whomever the town perma seats are, you've probably lost the game for town. Utter garbage.

Vote: Joygirl

J

Joygirl1

lol even I don´t know if it´s better for me if I win or if I lose this election.

As I made major mistakes and lots of poor decisions in this round I agree that it wouldn´t make sense for town to nominate me.

The fuck are you guys actually doing? How many times does the same thing need to happen and hurt the town for you to wake up and stop it happening.

Whomever the town perma seats are, you've probably lost the game for town. Utter garbage.

Vote: Joygirl
You ought to know better, too. How does town benefit from having to choose like this? If you are town, which I'm not convinced you are, forcing these kinds of lynches makes no sense.
Oh wait, it's for the seat.

Er.

Never mind. Carry on. Lmao
Unvote

I would probably suggest voting me too, because no way would scum nominate me. They'd keep me as a viable mislynch after Cal.
Me reading this sequence of posts lmfao:

J

Joygirl1

This is the third election in a row with a surprisingly low number of options. Which I think is notable and something to possibly come back to.
I´d like to comment on this right now. I begin to think that one PSM must have become inactive and as anon hasn´t been seen for a while, seems likely that he is a PSM. Also I personally think that he is most likely the maf PSM.
Which could mean that Ratchet and me could both be town nominations. Might have even been the same situation in the last PSM election, there probably never was a scum nomination to begin with because the other maf (probably solis) is not a PSM and as anon went missing maf wasn´t able to make nominations anymore.

I´d like to comment on this right now. I begin to think that one PSM must have become inactive and as anon hasn´t been seen for a while, seems likely that he is a PSM. Also I personally think that he is most likely the maf PSM.
Which could mean that Ratchet and me could both be town nominations. Might have even been the same situation in the last PSM election, there probably never was a scum nomination to begin with because the other maf (probably solis) is not a PSM and as anon went missing maf wasn´t able to make nominations anymore.
There’s probably no way that’s a thing. I’d expect Anon’s teammates to be able to submit his actions for him if he was holding the key to scum’s chances of winning. It’s normal for scum to be able to send in each other’s actions.

I agree on the inactive part though and it makes me think that Anon might be a town PSM.

I don’t think the theory that scum aren’t able to send in anything is even remotely plausible. I can’t image a host telling the remaining teammate they’re just screwed lol.

J

Joygirl1

There’s probably no way that’s a thing. I’d expect Anon’s teammates to be able to submit his actions for him if he was holding the key to scum’s chances of winning. It’s normal for scum to be able to send in each other’s actions.

I agree on the inactive part though and it makes me think that Anon might be a town PSM.
I don´t know how things work on this mafia version, I´m new to this board, sorry if I´m wrong.

So, if anon would turn out to be town, then who has to be a maf? We´re eight players left and there still has to be at least 2 mafs. Could you please tell me which two players look the most suspicious to you?

As oddoddfruit hasn´t said much since he subbed for Flowa and also didn´t participate in the lynch voting I want to suggest him as our claim for the day btw, would you agree?

I don´t know how things work on this mafia version, I´m new to this board, sorry if I´m wrong.

So, if anon would turn out to be town, then who has to be a maf? We´re eight players left and there still has to be at least 2 mafs. Could you please tell me which two players look the most suspicious to you?

As oddoddfruit hasn´t said much since he subbed for Flowa and also didn´t participate in the lynch voting I want to suggest him as our claim for the day btw, would you agree?
Coming into the day it was Solis/you for the way the Cal lynch ended.

But between you emerging as what I’m pretty sure is the scum nomination and Ratchet (who I thought you had equity with) just doing something that looked very townie, I might need to reevaluate. But I still withhold fully giving Ratchet a town lock no matter what lol. Also with my theory on Anon being a possible town PSM I’m a little suspicious of your focus on him too.

As for Odd/today’s claim it depends. Solis is probably the UK, which means he’s probably a town PR. If he’s possibly going to face a lynch I’d probably have him claim.

Coming into the day it was Solis/you for the way the Cal lynch ended.

But between you emerging as what I’m pretty sure is the scum nomination and Ratchet (who I thought you had equity with) just doing something that looked very townie, I might need to reevaluate. But I still withhold fully giving Ratchet a town lock no matter what lol. Also with my theory on Anon being a possible town PSM I’m a little suspicious of your focus on him too.

As for Odd/today’s claim it depends. Solis is probably the UK, which means he’s probably a town PR. If he’s possibly going to face a lynch I’d probably have him claim.
*possibly* a town PR

Status
Not open for further replies.