[FNZ] Light game United Nations Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

No idea what´s gonna happen but screw this

vote lynch RippedCal

His answer to my question wasn´t satisfying or believable. I asked him why he townlocked anon and suddenly he begins distancing himself from anon and also starts suspecting him pretty much out of nowhere. If he´s town then sorry but he avoided my question so long and then comes up with something like this.

B

Ballel

U dont want ratchet to die
[??
Why?
No idea what´s gonna happen but screw this

vote lynch RippedCal

His answer to my question wasn´t satisfying or believable. I asked him why he townlocked anon and suddenly he begins distancing himself from anon and also starts suspecting him pretty much out of nowhere. If he´s town then sorry but he avoided my question so long and then comes up with something like this.

@RippedCal representative of Australia has been lynched with majority of votes.

You are representative of Australia to the United Nations.

Seat : Non-Permanent
Alignment : Town
Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to Town

Night 4 starts ! You have 24 hrs to send night actions , if have any !
@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83
@oddoddfruit

Last edited:
@JoSeungHun7335 has been killed by ???

You are representative of France to the United Nations.

Announcement

With death of representative of France to the United Nations. One permanent seat become empty. The power struggle to increase influence and control council has began

Emergency meeting has been held to nominate and elect new member for permanent seat.

• All alive PSM must submit their nomination via PM to host.
  • Nomination and election process will be anonymous.
  • Names of nominated members will be announced in thread.
  • Identity of elected member will be anonymous.

@English Department
@Ekkologix @Rej
@Zolo @solis @Pot Goblin @Rottkins @MangoSenpai
@anon @JoSeungHun7335 @RippedCal @Arondight @Flowa @Joygirl
@Ratchet @Dr_Professor83
@oddoddfruit

J

Joygirl1

Oh no, I have a feeling we´re about to lose now anyway.

Think we should finally get rid off anon, so I hope we can vote him for lynch this time.

Really hope Ratchet turns out not to be a maf because that would be like rubbing my failure for the last lynch vote right into my face. But honestly, Ripped´s argumentation didn´t sound good to me and if I voted for Ratchet in the end we would have had a tie, letting luck decide about who´s gonna get lynched wasn´t a much better solution in my eyes.

@solis You asked me why I don´t want Ratchet to die? Before you voted it was 2-2 and then you were the one who made it 3-2 for Ripped, so why are you so shocked about it? Do you want me to take the blame? Maybe I wasn´t even wrong when I jokingly wrote that UK may be one of the bad guys in this game because of Brexit?

Also not trusting the prof too much but his claim would be a pretty big lie, too risky to go after him in my opinion

Don´t know if I even should dare to townlock anyone considering my bad judgement in this round so far, unfortunately Jo was the most trustworthy to me, besides him I´d carefully say that Pot Goblin looks most townie to me right now. Haven´t heard much from oddoddfruit but I still go with my assumption that Flowa wouldn´t have thrown Rottkins under the bus like she did, so tendency is also more town to me.

Probably the initial murder trio might have been Rottkins, anon and solis.
Hopefully the prof did not join them.
Pot Goblin and oddoddfruit look more town to me.
Not sure about Ratchet.
Don´t think we can afford to make one more mistake.

By the way, what does the ability to "vote crush your target for following day phase" mean?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
By the way, what does the ability to "vote crush your target for following day phase" mean?
The player's vote for a lynch will be void the follow Day Phase. So if Player A and Player B vote for Player C, but Player B had their vote crushed, Player C would appear to have two votes on them, but in actuality would only have one.

J

Joygirl1

The player's vote for a lynch will be void the follow Day Phase. So if Player A and Player B vote for Player C, but Player B had their vote crushed, Player C would appear to have two votes on them, but in actuality would only have one.
Thanks for explaining ;)
Wonder if Jo ever used that ability.

If Ratchet’s scum I’m going to say Joygirl is probably his teammate between the tie break and her most recent post justifying it in multiple ways. If Ratchet is town then I think Joygirl is more likely to be town (not guaranteed lol) bc “I hope he’s not scum” feels like something either town would say about someone or scum would say about a team mate. It feels a little weird for scum to say that about a townie imo.

With Ratchet getting into a thunder dome with Cal I think he’s still ***probably*** town. Especially with no one else actively against Cal before I came into the picture. Picking a strong town presence and hoping another townie comes in to save Ratchet isn’t the most reliable strategy for scum lol.

I’d lean to scum being in one of the people who wishy washed onto the Cal wagon at the end which would be Solis or Joygirl. Bc regardless of Ratchet’s alignment I think Cal is probably the one scum would have preferred lynched yesterday.

Between the two I think Solis looked worse with how he went about it and Ratchet/Joygirl have also somewhat both taken a stand against Solis to start this day. Which is important bc I think that makes Solis a good information flip.

If Solis is scum I think that looks good for both. If Solis is town I think I’d consider Joygirl next. If Joygirl is scum, then I get very concerned over Ratchet but I don’t think I’d lynch Ratchet before that.

I’m not ready to marry myself into a Solis lynch yet though. I haven’t even read all of his posts, and after Cal I don’t think I’m going to support a lynch without doing so a second time.

As long as we don’t mess up this election we’re still in a good spot numbers wise.

I have a idea that I think is a good one to keep it that way but it might require me taking up today’s claim to explain it lol.

Are you sure? If it is necessary you would have my okay for claiming again as I have no idea who else should claim today. Me claiminig would not help at all and if no one else comes forward and wants to use it...
I think claiming on my end is probably unnecessary thinking about it.

We’ll see. It might be better to leave claiming on the table for whoever comes up for the lynch. Or at least wait in case someone could still have actual night info maybe.

J

Joygirl1

Sounds like a strategy, I´m fine with it!
If someone has night info or something like that, this would be the time to come out with it!

Announcement

Alive permanent seat members have nominated
@Ratchet
@Joygirl
@oddoddfruit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.