General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

no one said that, you really need to stop making shit up because you have this weird desperate need to be right.
Don’t know how unpopular this is but Luffy’s actions in WCI pissed me off. He put Nami in so much danger and letting himself get beat up by Sanji in enemy territory was the dumbest shit ever. I still like him but he should have handled that situation so much better, and no one ever discusses it.
lol

where tf does it say Luffy shouldn't have brought Nami someplace dangerous, learn to fucking read before you try and act smart
lol Did you not read what I said before, I said I summarized. God you are Dense.
You tell me to "learn to fucking read before you try and act smart" but In actuality It's you who should heed their own advice. Holy shit.
What trash. I'm done talking to the fool who thinks he's One upping when he's really just outing out utterly foolish he is.

I don't really want the other Straw Hats to unlock haki...not in Wano, anyway. Chopper and Nami haven't done much post-timeskip and I don't think it would make sense for them to suddenly gain it. Maybe Franky, Brook and Robin but I don't see all three getting it right now. I kinda want them to overcome their issues with what they've already prepared in advance like a new weapon from Franky. Usopp already unlocked Observation so him unlocking Armament is reasonable.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The thing about the "Luffy putting someone else in danger" debate is tied to the lack of progression of characters.
Doesn't matter how strong the enemies are, or how dangerous is the situation, Luffy is STILL the "i'm gonna kick the baddie's ass and save the my nakamas" character he always were. You would THINK Sabaody would change that, but no. Same thing.
Who cares if Nami is in danger? She went along on a dangerous rescue op. and they have the goal to save sanji. So it's this single-minded thing of only caring about a particular objective. The characters dont mature at all, why should the plot? Why should the risks be more than they always have been?

And people here still think I'm dumb for "complaining about lack of progression". These kinda problems become more and more evident as time goes on.

:cheers: