General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Nami chose to become a Pirate. It's not Luffy's job to be her protector.
Doesn’t mean it was a good decision

Nami is a pirate but Luffy is her captain and as a captain it is his job to protect her and tbh, as far as I remember he literally asked Nami to go to somewhere safe and Nami refused....anyways that whole situation is a messed up deal by Oda...he just wanted to create a drama disregarding everything else....
I agree with this, it was mostly bad writing

Calling it as I see it, as anything else is just retard logic.
Post automatically merged:

Another good decision is to never take risks.... You lost.
Then you saw wrong. Me saying he exposed her to danger needlessly doesn’t mean I wanted him to baby her. Stop putting words in people’s mouths so you can pretend you won an argument.

And that’s the worst argument ever. Making bad decisions isn’t automatically excused because taking risks is good. There were better ways to handle the situation with the same payoff.

Then you saw wrong. Me saying he exposed her to danger needlessly doesn’t mean I wanted him to baby her. Stop putting words in people’s mouths so you can pretend you won an argument.

And that’s the worst argument ever. Making bad decisions isn’t automatically excused because taking risks is good. There were better ways to handle the situation with the same payoff.
Then don't say stupid shit.

Don’t know how unpopular this is but Luffy’s actions in WCI pissed me off. He put Nami in so much danger and letting himself get beat up by Sanji in enemy territory was the dumbest shit ever. I still like him but he should have handled that situation so much better, and no one ever discusses it.
To be fair, most of Whole Cake Island plots are very bad writing. For example, Sanji's handcuffs are fake all along. Sanji could have think of a smarter plan to deal with Big Mom Pirates, etc. The Strawhats didn't have much choice so they have to go with what's best.