General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The race from the Moon(Luna) descended from the Moon to the Red Line in the ancient past, as seen in wall paintings through Enel...
Eventually, the 20 kings came together to defeat the powerful Ancient Kingdom and drove the surviving Lunarians down from the RL.
The surviving Lunarians made an island in the Blue Sea their new home and started growing powerful again many centuries later.

The World Government noticed this and decided to nip it in the bud this time and sent an army to wipe out Lunarians for good...
The race that was called gods, moved from god's land atop the Red Line down to an island that ended up with aname of God Valley!
The forces of Celestial Dragons were backed up by an odd team-up between Garp and Roger while Lunarians had the backing of Rocks!

The Lunarians and Rocks Pirates lost the battle and Lunarians were completely wiped out. The reason why commanders of Rocks Pirates survived is probably because their captain Rocks stood in front of whatever WG used to wipe out the entire island, like Zoro in front of Hakai and ended up dying... Big Mom somehow obtained the mythical Ou Ou no Mi and handed it over to Kaido.

Aside from saving Big Mom, Newgate and Kaido, Rocks managed to save another life, a young Lunarian kid of age 9. Kaido who just ate the DF and became a mighty dragon, found the surviving Lunarian kid when everyone went their separate ways and used the flame clouds to move God Valley to a different location and many years later built a fortress that looks like a giant horned skull.

So, the Lunarians were wiped out(almost) 38 years ago during the incident of God Valley when they were attacked by forces of Celestial Dragons and two D's, Rocks and Roger, ended up backing different sides. Will the history repeat itself and another D will back up Celestial Dragons again? Talking about Teach but he always has a hidden agenda in the back of his mind...
What does the King squad think about this? :sus:
@Topi Jerami @Patryipe @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @TheAncientCenturion ...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The race from the Moon(Luna) descended from the Moon to the Red Line in the ancient past, as seen in wall paintings through Enel...
Eventually, the 20 kings came together to defeat the powerful Ancient Kingdom and drove the surviving Lunarians down from the RL.
The surviving Lunarians made an island in the Blue Sea their new home and started growing powerful again many centuries later.

The World Government noticed this and decided to nip it in the bud this time and sent an army to wipe out Lunarians for good...
The race that was called gods, moved from god's land atop the Red Line down to an island that ended up with aname of God Valley!
The forces of Celestial Dragons were backed up by an odd team-up between Garp and Roger while Lunarians had the backing of Rocks!

The Lunarians and Rocks Pirates lost the battle and Lunarians were completely wiped out. The reason why commanders of Rocks Pirates survived is probably because their captain Rocks stood in front of whatever WG used to wipe out the entire island, like Zoro in front of Hakai and ended up dying... Big Mom somehow obtained the mythical Ou Ou no Mi and handed it over to Kaido.

Aside from saving Big Mom, Newgate and Kaido, Rocks managed to save another life, a young Lunarian kid of age 9. Kaido who just ate the DF and became a mighty dragon, found the surviving Lunarian kid when everyone went their separate ways and used the flame clouds to move God Valley to a different location and many years later built a fortress that looks like a giant horned skull.

So, the Lunarians were wiped out(almost) 38 years ago during the incident of God Valley when they were attacked by forces of Celestial Dragons and two D's, Rocks and Roger, ended up backing different sides. Will the history repeat itself and another D will back up Celestial Dragons again? Talking about Teach but he always has a hidden agenda in the back of his mind...
I think the only bit that doesn't fit is moving Onigashima / making it Gods Island. I know it disappeared but I got the feeling it was outright wiped out.

But Rox + Lunarians vs the World Government... :steef:

Maybe after Kaido falls, Teach will recruit Kingu

About Lunarians and God Valley i think the same with you. Onigashima part cant be true because Marco said that island is there for a long time. Also King and Kaido meeting 39 years ago seems unlikely but it can happen lets see.

Zoro vs shyrui will be boring fight for me because it is literally hide and seek slash game.

My idea for zoro vs doc q as grim reaper zoan fruit. Literally zoro fight Death which it sound more cool. It force zoro to fight for days like admirals to survive Death.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen having the Vinsmoke brothers abilities is so random and forced imo.

Even though I hate Judge and the Vinsmoke brothers (not Sanji ofc), I think this makes them look even worse/more pathetic after what the Big MEME Pirates did to them too.

But I guess it fits since Queen and Judge were on the same crew before too? But I still think it's ridiculous and random.

:luuh::whitepress::gonope::goatasure:
Post automatically merged:

As much as i like Killer vs Hawkins. I think Killer should have fought with Apoo.

Apoo is the one who betrayed Kid and he is the reason why Kid and his crew suffered at the hand of Kaido.
Killer vs Apoo and Drake vs Hawkins can be better what we have right now.
Completely agree, I really want to see Kid or Killer really get full revenge on Apoo. Killer was the one to figure how to deal with Apoo's DF too. Killer looks like Daft Punk and uses sound/sonic based attacks or so, which makes it more fitting.

Killer vs Hawkins was great but Drake vs Hawkins might have had interesting potential too. Wasn't Hawkins the one who jumped Drake with Queen too?
Post automatically merged:

Also speaking of Killer btw, I absolutely hate the "full reveal" of his Smile fruit. Oda and his relentless nonsense/stupidity ruining such an awesome character and tragic storyline.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sticking with the theory that lunarians were from God Valley...
I feel like they were considered a major threat due their durable and potent nature as well as perhaps their attitude, I imagine they were proud and serious warriors even way more than the Minks.

Would totally love a flashback to understand whether or not there more deep implications because I would tend to think so. 🧐

I feel like they were considered a major threat due their durable and potent nature as well as perhaps their attitude, I imagine they were proud and serious warriors even way more than the Minks.

Would totally love a flashback to understand whether or not there more deep implications because I would tend to think so. 🧐
Now that you mentioned the minks, there's some sort of similarity between the minks and the lunarians... Perhaps when the SHs goes to the island where the lunarians reside... I think they're connected to Elbaf like the minks to Wano... And if that's the case and God Valley really was their residence, the location of GV is probably an ancient giant animal like Zunesha as well...