General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

No one will ever surpass Roger. Not even Luffy when he becomes the pirate king, because Luffy was inspired by Roger's words, while Roger wasn't influenced by anyone, didn't have a devil fruit, and the only reason he couldn't get the One Piece is because he was 20 years too early.
The dude got scammed by lady fate.
Oda did retcon this tho. Luffy shares the same dream as roger after all yet he was never told rogers dream

Oda did retcon this tho. Luffy shares the same dream as roger after all yet he was never told rogers dream
Is this to say that Luffy would've found his way to the One Piece with or without Roger's influence? Maybe...probably even..but the fact of the matter remains that he had much more help than Roger ever did. He was told about the poneglyphs while Roger figured things out by himself. He has both an important devil fruit AND haki while Roger just had mad skilled haki and sword technique, and he even knew about Laugh tale and the One piece existence while Roger only wanted to discover the entire world.

Last edited:
Zoro's vitality, endurance and regeneration abilities are being overlooked and underestimated.

Zoro should've died from Mihawk's slash, even Arlong was shocked.

Zoro was getting cut up badly by Mr. 1, yet he still walked away fine.

Zoro taking Luffy's pain should've killed him, but he's able to move after 1 to 2 weeks.

Zoro even being able to block Hakai is incredible, but then taking 2x the impact damage from blocking Hakai should've also killed him. The effects of these magic medicines are dangerous, just look at Hody's crew. There's a reason why Zoro was getting credit next to Luffy when they woke up after the raid. Zoro shouldn't have recovered that quickly, especially as a normal human.
He has eaten the mythical hito hito no mi type CHAD. The fruit grants him only regeneration feats and the ability to swim. No need for more :endthis:

Kid is just a boring (and weak) brute Oda regrets he ever introduced. Now he has to go along with the rival thing but also not really as he just let him 2vs1 a plot-shackled Meme

Marco should've died offscreen against BB and the twink should've gotten his fruit. His part on Wano should've been performed by jozu (only for him to be killed post wano so they could steal his fruit)

Sengok is a hypocrite cunt who should've been poisoned by Doffy or Akainu right after MF before he could recommend Kuzan

Robin is Luffy's half-sister through Olvia, and that's why the Ohara incident hit him worse, and why he was keen on finding Robin and asks about her as much as Sabo tells him about Luffy. And why he kept Luffy a secret so as not to endanger his next kid.

This is a fairly new opinion of mine that will probably get a lot of flak. But I believe Sanji will have a scar on his right eye if it's ever uncovered, much like Rayleigh where it's still open and that's the reason he flipped his hair to the other side and Oda was so dismissive when asked why.
Yeah, let's give the whole crew an eye scar
Post automatically merged:

Wanze from the Water 7 Arc is hilarious.
Miss him 😭😭

Robin is Luffy's half-sister through Olvia, and that's why the Ohara incident hit him worse, and why he was keen on finding Robin and asks about her as much as Sabo tells him about Luffy. And why he kept Luffy a secret so as not to endanger his next kid.
This is the same thing when you say the water is liqued because the flour is white.

Last edited:
There is no actual proof that Arabasta Crocodile didnt know coa. Haki wasnt black back then(proof: in marineford we didnt see black coa even though many used it, like marco and vista against akainu) , so even if he had used it, we wouldnt be able to notice it. He also didnt need it since he could harm luffy easily with his suna power and his hook.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I guess I have to let this out in this thread in case it ends up happening. For the past few days, I am getting a feeling that BB might kill Law and takes Ope Ope no Mi to become the strongest guy in the verse. I know it's very unlikely Law dies, and I am even against the idea at a personal level, but I can't help but have this shaky feeling.

Fujitora is the strongest current admiral bar Akainu.
I actually agree with this. Fuji is really underrated.

The swordsman gorosei can easily be stronger than mihawk. He works directly under Imu, who is in all likelihood the main villain of One Piece. Wano proved that Oda will never stray from his formula.

Luffy vs Captain
Zoro vs 2nd strongest
Sanji vs 3rd strongest

Mihawk isn't Imu's man, that gorosei probably is.

Logically it makes sense too. The gorosei have the greatest political power in one piece bar Imu.

It makes no sense for them not to keep the strongest DFs and weapons for themselves. They're also probably highly educated in haki, because why wouldn't they be? They control everything.

That swordsman gorosei could easily get his hands on a supreme grade sword. He can easily get his hands on some powerful mythical zoan. He could order vegapunk to feed a mythical zoan to a supreme grade sword. Boom, sword stronger than Yoru.

The swordsman gorosei can easily be stronger than mihawk. He works directly under Imu, who is in all likelihood the main villain of One Piece. Wano proved that Oda will never stray from his formula.

Luffy vs Captain
Zoro vs 2nd strongest
Sanji vs 3rd strongest

Mihawk isn't Imu's man, that gorosei probably is.
Sensable
Logically it makes sense too. The gorosei have the greatest political power in one piece bar Imu.

It makes no sense for them not to keep the strongest DFs and weapons for themselves. They're also probably highly educated in haki, because why wouldn't they be? They control everything.

That swordsman gorosei could easily get his hands on a supreme grade sword. He can easily get his hands on some powerful mythical zoan. He could order vegapunk to feed a mythical zoan to a supreme grade sword. Boom, sword stronger than Yoru.
Novelable

Anything else than Law's very obvious defeat would be excellent writing. Maybe not killing Teach though
i want law and bepo to gut and behead teach - and rid OP-verse of great evil

then they storm marijoa with luffy and co and law tragically dies by imu-sama's hand. bepo is holding him when he takes his last breath

unfortunately, oda doesn't have my imagination - or guts