Most of the SH crew sucks, fans dont care about them, Oda clearly doesnt care for most of them. At this point the only members that have some significance are luffy/zoro/sanji/robin and jinbe who i am willing to bet will be the new franky and will be put aside soon.
Robin, the character that was ignored for all of post time skip?

I wont argue about if Robin has or hasnt been ignored, thing is as i said above more than half of the crew is ignored and thats a major issue and its clear that Oda doesnt give a fuck and thats why he introduces new characters non stop, because even he doesnt like them. I believe that in his mind if it was possible he could have some of the main crew getting killed so he can be over with them.

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.
How is this unpopular?

Shimotsuki Ghostly

A Man Called Brian.
Completely agree. Thank you for your honesty too, it's very reassuring given how much I loathed this arc too.
Post automatically merged:

I come from Twitter and YouTube. Am new here. T^T
Welcome to WG! Love the name and pfp too!
Post automatically merged:

Nothing remotely controversial here. Took a break as well until it was over, which if thankfully now is. You’re not alone. :)