General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I don't know if this is unpopular but I'm tired of Oda making the strawhats the underdogs. Especially after Wano. Luffy should have a higher bounty. Knocking out Kaido, contributing in fighting BM and awakening Nika only gives him 3B while Buggy almost got 3.2B just for a poster? Imo his bounty should be around 4-4.5B due to his accomplishments and being a threat to the entire existence of WG.

Now Usopp and Nami are freaking out seeing Lucci when they confidently faced an indestructible Seraphim a while ago, got attacked by a giant mech shark and almost died in both occasions, and went into war against two Yonkos and one of their crews and come out just fine.

Akainu did nothin wrong killing ace
Doffy did nothing wrong killing rosinante
Pedro did nothing wrong killing himself

I don't see how people can like those three characters and mourn their deaths. Ace was a logia-reliant retard, Rosinante betrayed his only family left (even Luffy would've disliked him), Pedro was a literal terrorist invading and attacking a sovereign country, its civil population and infrastructure. Twice. And then he has the audacity to complain when the beast pirates do the same on Zou.

Drake has been awakened. Right now he is roaming somewhere in the new world and is fully under the control of the beast. Thats why no one know where he is. He is not sane right now. His failures in wano made him furious and pushed his limits further and thus awakened. In a few chapters he will return and will have mastered his awakening, making him much stronger. Thats the only way for oda to save his pathetic ass.

G

Gorosei Informer

Drake has been awakened. Right now he is roaming somewhere in the new world and is fully under the control of the beast. Thats why no one know where he is. He is not sane right now. His failures in wano made him furious and pushed his limits further and thus awakened. In a few chapters he will return and will have mastered his awakening, making him much stronger. Thats the only way for oda to save his pathetic ass.
This genuinely would be fantastic.

@Herasux @RayanOO @Don't Mind Me

:cheers::lumazed::steef:
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk and Stussy used to be married and had a daughter named Lilith. Their relationship mirrors Greek gods Hephaestus and Aphrodite.
Thats a very interesting possibility, angle and references/symbolism, I like that a lot.

When Sanji finally accepts and sees self-worth in himself (as in no more of this always being the sacrifice route) is when I believe he'll show CoC. He's already on somewhat of a path of it: getting told by Reiju that it wasn't his fault or bad fate that he was the odd one out but instead a deliberate act by his mother and finally releasing him of the idea that he was the blacksheep of his family, admitting he needed help from Robin against BM instead of letting himself get beat to a pulp, deciding on destroying the suit and staying himself instead of taking the fall just to give them a stronger fighter. He just needs a bigger and more desperate push that makes him more selfish in regards to his life like the other two. I'm leaning on the 'evil Sanji' idea not being completely gone and coming up later, maybe the more fights the more changes. Self-worth (not taking the fall of death to protect the others) and awakening CoC being the answer to stopping it.

Just my opinion. And no, not just because Zoro has CoC. Because as a narrative, it would be a perfect full-circle to his development of always trying to be a sacrifice like his role-models.

I love the SHs being the Underdogs and having to face challenges until EoS. I think a story with a broken MC is lame as f***, at least when it‘s a Shonen. I‘d also love it if there were more charas like Lucci and Croc who reached Luffy‘s level, so the story will always be full of tension.
but they are yonko already, they are the top dogs and im not even gonna entertain the idea of lucçi being luffy level :kriwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I love the SHs being the Underdogs and having to face challenges until EoS. I think a story with a broken MC is lame as f***, at least when it‘s a Shonen. I‘d also love it if there were more charas like Lucci and Croc who reached Luffy‘s level, so the story will always be full of tension.
Completely agree.

Zoro's vitality, endurance and regeneration abilities are being overlooked and underestimated.

Zoro should've died from Mihawk's slash, even Arlong was shocked.

Zoro was getting cut up badly by Mr. 1, yet he still walked away fine.

Zoro taking Luffy's pain should've killed him, but he's able to move after 1 to 2 weeks.

Zoro even being able to block Hakai is incredible, but then taking 2x the impact damage from blocking Hakai should've also killed him. The effects of these magic medicines are dangerous, just look at Hody's crew. There's a reason why Zoro was getting credit next to Luffy when they woke up after the raid. Zoro shouldn't have recovered that quickly, especially as a normal human.

That contrary to Oda's communiction about the series' end, there are still ~6-8 arcs left, both large and small. When you piece together things Oda has said and what it directly stated in the manga, it becomes apparent that we must visit certain locations.

- Egghead: given, we are here and Vegapunk is being tackled along with Bonnie, Kuma and maybe Kizaru. 40-50 chapters.

- Beehive: Has been strongly hinted at a visit due to 2 things: Blackbeard taking Koby, and the fact that the Marine base near Egghead has Helmeppo, who is gung ho about rescuing Koby. Theres also the fact that Luffy and Koby have not properly interacted during the TS. I doubt BB is defeated here, but i feel like this island is largely necessary. Even hints from Jean Ango stating he knows where ALL of the Level 6 inmates are hiding do seem to suggest they are in one place. Beehive does seem like that place under BB. Maybe the SHF incident is also here. 40-50 chapters.

- Elbaf: This is obvious, and is even more necessitated by Vegapunk's quick FB, Usopp's dream, potentially Urouge if it ties into Sky island/moon lore, etc. 60-80 chapters.

- Lodestar: As much as people say this place is pointless, it wouldnt have been mentioned multiple times if it at least isnt meant to be touched on. 20-30 chapters.

- Laugh Tale: Obvious. 60-80 chapters.

- New Marineford/Mariejois: if this if the final war location, then yes, these are happening, especially because Sharley's prophecy and Noah involve some cataclysmic event eventually. Mariejois is right above FI. 100+ chapters for its content.

- God Valley: this one is largely a guess, but imo the series ends here. Any character who might be the final antagonist (Im, Rocks, BB, Shanks) has potentially some connection to the island. The WG erased its existance for a reason, which is peculiar. I have this funny feeling that its the most important location in the series. 60-80 chapters.

I understand thats anywhere from 300-400 chapters left, but its this feeling i have mixed with Oda's tendency to spend longer on content than he intends.

I think it's very interesting how Oda has made the depiction throughout the series of Zoro joining Crocodile, Mihawk and Buggy. Oda originally wanted to make Zoro a member of Buggy's crew. Zoro only wanted to join Crocodile's Baroque Works if they made him the leader. However, Mihawk made Zoro beg to be his teacher.

Zoro wanting to become the King of Hell has an abstract meaning when it comes to these three. Both Crocodile and Buggy have connections to the Underworld and were both prisoners in the hell of Impel Down. Mihawk lives in a castle with Perona. I think Zoro as King of Hell wiil use Pluton to free Mr. 2 to complete the Crocodile faction reunion and Impel Down breakout crew.

Mihawk will probably join Shanks eventually, which leaves Crocodile and Buggy in need of protection. I think Buggy and Crocodile are set up to join Zoro's Kingdom of Hell.

This is a fairly new opinion of mine that will probably get a lot of flak. But I believe Sanji will have a scar on his right eye if it's ever uncovered, much like Rayleigh where it's still open and that's the reason he flipped his hair to the other side and Oda was so dismissive when asked why.

No one will ever surpass Roger. Not even Luffy when he becomes the pirate king, because Luffy was inspired by Roger's words, while Roger wasn't influenced by anyone, didn't have a devil fruit, and the only reason he couldn't get the One Piece is because he was 20 years too early.
The dude got scammed by lady fate.