General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Wrong on so many levels it's not even funny. Sabo has been foreshadowed for a very long time. Do some research first.
Sabo being 'foreshadowed' in the arc immediately preceding the guy he's there to replace biting it does not count; all that suggests is that Oda knew he was going to kill off Ace and had to scramble to justify a new and supposedly different protective older brother for Luffy appearing later. The only other thing I can find is a suggestion that some random ass guy in Loguetown was a hint at him which is absolutely desperate.

Sabo being 'foreshadowed' in the arc immediately preceding the guy he's there to replace biting it does not count; all that suggests is that Oda knew he was going to kill off Ace and had to scramble to justify a new and supposedly different protective older brother for Luffy appearing later. The only other thing I can find is a suggestion that some random ass guy in Loguetown was a hint at him which is absolutely desperate.
You're contradicting yourself and I don't feel like searching up videos that piece together all the hints and clues in the manga to prove just how wrong you are about this.

Shouldn't be unpopular within the cultists hivemind.
WHose cultists?
There is not one single person on this forum that defends fake deaths.
If there are, it's like a 0.01% of the fanbase.

If we were to say an unpopular opinion, I would say that early arcs like Drum or Little garden are overrated.
And early skypeya makes you want to kill yourself up to the start of the trials.

WHose cultists?
There is not one single person on this forum that defends fake deaths.
If there are, it's like a 0.01% of the fanbase.

If we were to say an unpopular opinion, I would say that early arcs like Drum or Little garden are overrated.
And early skypeya makes you want to kill yourself up to the start of the trials.
Mean redditards and Youtubers who excuse it by saying because oda didn't show their last breath it's so obvious oda didn't mean for them to die. Everything says otherwise and they wouldn't excuse it for many other authors. And you're incorrect gaimon, the number is about 32% on here that didn't mind Saul being alive.

? Nah, people are still defendant of them saying pell's was ONLY

Mean redditards and Youtubers who excuse it by saying because oda didn't show their last breath it's so obvious oda didn't mean for them to die. Everything says otherwise and they wouldn't excuse it for many other authors. And you're incorrect gaimon, the number is about 32% of people that didn't mind Saul being alive.
Jaguars are cooler than Leopards therefore Saul>Lucci

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Law is a striking example of an allied character who has long overstayed his welcome in the story, taking up precious screentime away from most of the straw hats who needed development in the post-TS. The amount of focus he received over these multiple arcs should have been toned down a bit. At the very least, his crew should have played a bigger role and appeared more often. I'm not trying to downplay the role of law in the story regarding his devil fruit or the will of D.

In retrospect, Oda could have mitigated this issue by spreading that balance around with other pirates of the worst generation: Kidd, Drake, maybe Hawkins, Urouge, etc.

At the end of the day, it's not really Law's fault. There's always been the problem that a large number of allies get introduced in each arc, and they don't really go anywhere after. Oda himself admitted that he loves creating new characters on the spot, but that it creates problems in the long run when he doesn't know what to do with most of them.

:willight: