General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

appreciate the plug
Their negativity and bitching is becoming too much. They try to act like they are better than Twitter or reddit.
They should go write their own stories let's see if it'll be successful. How the hell are you gonna be crying because the author focuses more on the main character?? It's understandable if the complaint is from Robin fans or ussop you can empathize with them.
People should just accept that the story is about Luffy others are just side characters. Now there are important side characters like imu Blackbeard etc
Post automatically merged:

appreciate the plug
This guys would write theories upon theories and every single time it failed they blame oda. What pisses me off is how are they even sure oda was always viewing it from that POV. Sure some theories sounds nice and alladat but that's why they're called theory. I liked carrot and wanted her to join the strawhats but if didn't happen. The author decided to not do that, what's the use of crying? Will oda come to the Internet and tell me "don't cry"??

The Scabbards shouldn't have been able of injuring Kaido, save perhaps for Inuarashi and Nekomamushi in their Sulong forms, after Kaido had been presented as near-indestructible and with Oden being the only one who was able of scarring him being presented as such a big deal, it really devaluated Kaido's durability.

When Zoro fans complained after Wano about everything being about Kuffy I didn't understand because everything has always been about Kuffy and Zoro got a lot in Wano even if Luffy got the Ryuma parallel

Then in egghead where it was revealed the giants worship Nika, I understood the hate, luffy steals from everybody

When Zoro fans complained after Wano about everything being about Kuffy I didn't understand because everything has always been about Kuffy and Zoro got a lot in Wano even if Luffy got the Ryuma parallel

Then in egghead where it was revealed the giants worship Nika, I understood the hate, luffy steals from everybody
The one thing I noticed about One Piece fans is they tend to treat the series like a sporting event instead of a literary work. Most horribly written/boring/refballed arc/event in recent memory? It's okay as long as their favorite character/team comes out on top. Characters/players do something? W. Characters/players do nothing? L. The most egregious example of this is Yamato not joining the crew at the last moment receiving more complaints than any of the disastrous plot points in Wano.

I regret that there isn't any really frightening villain in One Piece, aside from Lily Carnation from the sixth movie, that could instill terror in both us readers and even the Monster Trio and other fearless characters.
I remember the first time I have ever seen Orochimaru and how he terrified me, and made Sasuke incapable of moving or fighting for a time.

There should have been more of the Klabautermanns after Water Seven and Enies Lobby, for example during Marineford when the Moby Dick was destroyed by Akainu we should have seen its Klabautermann appears to Whitebeard and other WBP with them apologizing and saying goodbye to it.

all Zoro got in Wano was hype moments, he had pretty much no plot relevance and the people of Wano have no clue who he is

Until the Yonko saga where the hype moments weren't enough to make up for the rest of the story anymore.
Oda thinks he can sell raw hype and thus make the manga interesting. For example the long winded VegaPunk speech where only the audience inside the story (controlled by Oda) were excited. Or the fact he brought up again the One Piece, like it was a new revelation after all these chapters. Worst finale for an arc imaginable.

We still aren't even sure whether Saturn died. I just assume he's dead because Devon copied him and it would be convenient for scheming later on and some Oda surprise.
Post automatically merged:

Pioneer101 also banned. How quickly these alts drop like flies.