General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Not false because I never said they don't get weaker.
It is false because this
Characters aging doesn't diminish their strength all that much
goes against what Garp said. The cannonballs not flying half as fast means there was a big decline in his strength.

Rayleigh's words when facing Kizaru show the same.
And it is not like these are characters that would falsely boast about their strength (e.g Pica).

It is false because this
goes against what Garp said. The cannonballs not flying half as fast means there was a big decline in his strength.

Rayleigh's words when facing Kizaru show the same.
And it is not like these are characters that would falsely boast about their strength (e.g Pica).
Once again, not false since me saying "strength" referred to their fighting ability as a whole. Not tunneling on one specific stat like physical strength.

The Rayleigh example is a special case since that can occur with anybody. He was retired and hadn't fought anybody for years and once he did it was against somebody like Kizaru. It's not exclusive to old age.

Katakuri is the weakest YC1 , his bounty is pitiful and marco seems like he is weaker than he really is cuz when he was introduced the concept of haki was not fully fleshed out
He is the coolest yc though and probably the only one of them with CoC, I think he's going to get stronger and be the new captain of the BMP eos while the other yc1s are getting killed or quitting piracy

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Inspector_Mu

Katakuri is the weakest YC1 , his bounty is pitiful and marco seems like he is weaker than he really is cuz when he was introduced the concept of haki was not fully fleshed out
He is the coolest yc though and probably the only one of them with CoC, I think he's going to get stronger and be the new captain of the BMP eos while the other yc1s are getting killed or quitting piracy
Concept of haki doesnt make you be strong
Marco is just pitiful... he is a common commander
WB had 2 monsters: Osen and Ace (who died newr equal to Marco). Marco is a failure , result quit piracy and lost everything

Katakuri bounty is symbolic... it was for luffy to surpass .

Unless you believe Jack Queen are even able to push katakuri to high diff/touch him when their speed is below g4 boundman.