General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

- I'm fine with fights being offpaneled.
- Big Mom and Pudding are the best characters in WCI and better than Katakuri by a long shot.
- Katakuri is a good character, but not that great.
- Post TS as a whole is on par with pre TS.
- Marineford is not even close to be the best arc.
- Skypeia is overall a poor arc.

Crocodile is original
Doffy is a copy failed version of Crocodile .

Law should have beaten Doffy, he was capable of doing so but nah Oda made him fight Fuji and doffy to weaken him then have trebol help doffy.
No, he's entirely different.

Last edited:
Jinbei is a boring character and shouldn’t be a straw hat

Brook and Franky are the worst straw hats

Akainu is stronger than all the Yonko

Zoro and Sanji will be Yonko level EOS

Big Mom is one of the worst characters in One piece and is by far the weakest Yonko

Katakuri is Overrated

Jinbei is a boring character and shouldn’t be a straw hat

Brook and Franky are the worst straw hats

Akainu is stronger than all the Yonko

Zoro and Sanji will be Yonko level EOS

Big Mom is one of the worst characters in One piece and is by far the weakest Yonko

Katakuri is Overrated
1. Neutral because it's going to happen
2. Agree Franky is bad, However I feel like Robin should be in there because she has been useless post time skip
3. Neutral depends on a fight
4. Probably
5. Disagree, I feel like Kaido is over hyped
6. Yes completely agree, I find Katakuri to be a Gary Stu and very bland

- Fujitora and Ryokugyu are on the same level as the Logia trio, there's no reason for them to be any weaker.
- Big mom looked more impressive during her clash with Kaido, also, Kaido's title is overblown and not accurate ( it isn't even official in the first place).
- Big mom and Kaido will both fall in Wano.
- Akainu will turn out to be as strong as Prime Garp EoS.
- Robin>Nami any day.
- Law will be stronger then Zoro until Post Wano.
- Hxh is the best Shounen.

- Sanji will never find All Blue
- Shanks won't die
- Kaido is not the strongest being alive
- The Last War won't last more than 2 years of chapters
- Akainu is stronger than almost all yonko
1. Agree, it's a pipe dream because Oda seems to show little care for Sanji when it comes to the monster trio
2. Agree because role model
3. Again Kaido is way to over hyped
4. Agree
5. Again depends on the fight
Post automatically merged:

Also to add my own, I think if Kaido is the father of any of Big Mom's kids, it's Moscato, Mash, and Cornstarch because it seems that 40 is an important number in the series

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
1. Agree, it's a pipe dream because Oda seems to show little care for Sanji when it comes to the monster trio
2. Agree because role model
3. Again Kaido is way to over hyped
4. Agree
5. Again depends on the fight
Post automatically merged:

Also to add my own, I think if Kaido is the father of any of Big Mom's kids, it's Moscato, Mash, and Cornstarch because it seems that 40 is an important number in the series
I think all these too

I

Inspector_Mu

- I'm fine with fights being offpaneled.
- Big Mom and Pudding are the best characters in WCI and better than Katakuri by a long shot.
- Katakuri is a good character, but not that great.
- Post TS as a whole is on par with pre TS.
- Marineford is not even close to be the best arc.
- Skypeia is overall a poor arc.

No, he's entirely different.
He isnt different... he was different pre ts
But his arc and everything about him is not that cool
Crocodile run a better organisation that him. They actually gave strawhats one of the hardest battles pre ts .

A war between yonkos or between yonkos and the marines would be far more interesting than the Straw Hats and their allies vs one or two yonkos.

The Shichibukai system is a total fraud at worst, a shallow insurance to reassure the WG at best.

Big Mom was never the weakest yonko.

The BMP are the most interesting yonko crew because of their family, food and fairy tale themes, their diversity and originality and the fact that they are the most morally gray of the emperors crews.

A war between yonkos or between yonkos and the marines would be far more interesting than the Straw Hats and their allies vs one or two yonkos.

The Shichibukai system is a total fraud at worst, a shallow insurance to reassure the WG at best.

Big Mom was never the weakest yonko.

The BMP are the most interesting yonko crew because of their family, food and fairy tale themes, their diversity and originality and the fact that they are the most morally gray of the emperors crews.
Agree with all you have to say

I am not sure there is really a weakest yonko, there are often matchup advantages or weaknesses in OP world plus we haven't seen any of the yonkos using their real power so far.
Mostly because we follow a second commander level pirate and any promise we get of a yonko clash is off screened

Post-time Skip Robin is reduced to a boring Background character
Every Straw Hat, who are not Luffy, Zoro, Jinbe or Stealth Black called, are too weak and must step up there game
O-Tama is a plot device Nothing more
I agree Robin has become very useless in the post time skip. Also the power gap in the Straw Hats shouldn't be a thing and all should at least be top yonko subordinate level. I also find Tama to be a very annoying child character and Asia was the only good child character who had a similar role to Tama and Momo.