General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Popular unpopular opinion: Straw Hat crew is fun but they’re not strong enough or developed enough to be the future pirate king crew. They’ve got time, but as of now, only 4 fighters are notable. And as things are going, it will stay that way.

only way to fix it genuinely is another time skip.
Nah that's not unpopular with me, they're totally not Pirate King crew material as is.
How many notable fighters are there in Roger group?

Roger, Rayleigh and even Scopper is not so notable person...

SH still have time to develop...Luffy group already has three near commander level fighters with Luffy near top tier status.....Chopper//Franky/Robin has a potential.....Usopp as a sniper is doing fine job and only real weak links are Nami and Brook....Nami has Zeus with her that can damage even veteran level fighters and so that's left with Brook....

Every time i hear "Logia Awakening" i'm like :whitepress:

So my unpopular opinion:

No such thing as Logia Awakening. :pepelit:
In skypiea enel used an attack where he, according to the official translation, turned his drum into a bird made of lightning. If that isn't awakening idk what is.

Zoro not getting a true 1v1 in the New World Yet
what was his fight against Pica then?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There isn’t enough room on the Sunny for more crew mates. Franky built it for the eight Straw Hats there were at the time; Brook is undead and can sleep standing up if he needs to; Jinbe can swim alongside the ship rather than occupying a room on board. Since they can’t fit anyone else on the ship, a problem that clearly can’t be solved by a cyborg shipwright, we will not have any more new nakama. Sorry, Carrot fans! This is the final word on the subject.