General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Goku = Luffy
Vegeta = Zoro
Piccolo = Sanji

In strength and importance I believe the above to be true. And the farther we get in the New World we will see each character hit his peak until they can't contend with the new baddie leaving the gap between the characters quite large.
More like Yamcha = Sanji given all the Ls the poor guy has been getting post-timeskip. Lmao

Some may think that this unnecessary but I’ve always wanted to see a strong group of bounty hunters. Some who hunt pirates like Jozu or other famous pirates. Some top bounty hunters who can be compared to the admirals strength wise in the underworld. Maybe some who killed legends like Captain John. I think this is a missed opportunity. Some psychos that have dark personalities . This would add a great threat and a darker tone to the story.

Last edited:
Some may think that this unnecessary but I’ve always wanted to see a strong group of bounty hunters. Some who hunt pirates like Jozu or other famous pirates. Some top bounty hunters who can be compared to the admirals strength wise in the underworld. Maybe some who killed legends like Captain John. I think this is a missed opportunity. Some psychos that have dark personalities which would add a great threat and a darker tone to the story.
You’re absolutely right, the story lacks cool bounty hunters.

All these bounties and no one to claim them catded

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some may think that this unnecessary but I’ve always wanted to see a strong group of bounty hunters. Some who hunt pirates like Jozu or other famous pirates. Some top bounty hunters who can be compared to the admirals strength wise in the underworld. Maybe some who killed legends like Captain John. I think this is a missed opportunity. Some psychos that have dark personalities which would add a great threat and a darker tone to the story.
I don’t even think this qualifies as unpopular, I’ve definitely seen and participated in several threads on the subject...might have drawn focus from the WG, but imagine if guys like Johnny and Yosaku were recurring characters and gave the Straw Hats shit as they progressed across the OP world’s oceans :brootea:

Some may think that this unnecessary but I’ve always wanted to see a strong group of bounty hunters. Some who hunt pirates like Jozu or other famous pirates. Some top bounty hunters who can be compared to the admirals strength wise in the underworld. Maybe some who killed legends like Captain John. I think this is a missed opportunity. Some psychos which have dark personalities . This would add a great threat and a darker tone to the story.
Movie idea post Wano?

You’re absolutely right, the story lacks cool bounty hunters.

All these bounties and no one to claim them catded
This is such a waste:catcry:
I don’t even think this qualifies as unpopular, I’ve definitely seen and participated in several threads on the subject...might have drawn focus from the WG, but imagine if guys like Johnny and Yosaku were recurring characters and gave the Straw Hats shit as they progressed across the OP world’s oceans :brootea:
This is a great example but new characters from the underworld would be dope too.
Movie idea post Wano?
I’ve had also the idea that this would make a great OVA or movie.