General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Luffy is stronger than Zoro. It's pretty unpopular here:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Well since I am here due to @Beerbottle I might as well state an unpopular opinion.

I do not use nor do I believe in the YC1/2/3/4 power level ranking system. :goatasure:
I only use that ranking cause so many others do. Its easier to communicate using that system even though I believe all YC1-YC3 high to extreme diff each other. Not much of a difference.

H

Homelander

Zoros real name is shimotsuki ushimaru jr

Zoro was hidden name given to hide his famous name. :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

I forgot to say

Kata remains> any commander (revolutionary Yonko )
Only Sabo who is chief of staff, and Benn the VC are superior than him

Both Doffy and Cracker are near to Marco/king/Smoothie than to Kata

Oden is equal to admirals Rayleigh but below FA and Yonko...
Other than dragon and sabo rev armYb lacks any hype. Its like they are just there to mess around.

Their top tier are 4 people . Rest of them like koala, belo betty are weak they only serve as recruitment.

I feel rev army might get crushed soon enough. Its just matter of time .

Luffy without Gears is stronger than Zoro. Due to Mastered Future Sight and Advanced Armament Haki.

His Gearless punches with Adv CoA are as strong as Katakuri's Mogura. Chapter 955

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I remember when YC4 didn’t even exist until the featless Snack was introduced and suddenly the fandom wanted somewhere to dump Urouge power level wise. :madmonk:
I think YC1 stands above the rest, but there should be basically no difference between Smoothie and Cracker. But Cracker and Katakuri? Yeah, noticeable difference there. Kata not only knows a form of advanced Haki while Cracker does not, but Cracker also did a bit worse against Gear 2/3 and most definitely did worse against Gear 4.

I think Katakuri would about high diff cracker.