General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

- The RS is probably incapable to absorb King's full AP potential without plastically deform and also rupturing

- Enough pain can most likely make Sanji faint

- Kidd is presumably the third strongest nova but standing far far below Zoro

These ones are extensively unpopular to several fandoms.

Just to at least place some relevance here: Roger is a tontatta.

You only played yourself.

Not only you got many ideas wrong about me, but you presumably spent a rather garguantuan amount of time to factually post that many things, of which many are factually wrong.

I'm not going to waste my time typing an essay, I just recommend you to start taking IQ tests, and perhaps one day Eureka shall blossom.

Pattern recognition tests is a good start:
There we go! Finally! So it seems that even a mere hint of excess mimicry on my part was enough to indeed, open Aeolus' flask, and call forth the Valkyries to instill within that undeveloped, amoeba-like excess that you call your prefrontal cortex that you've also indeed, played yourself as well.

Given the circumstances, I hesitate to think any further conversation is really necessary. It's abundantly clear - given the evidence, and not the verbal denial in your statement - that the sole reason you "like" to post in grandiloquent, nonsensical fashion is not because you believe there is any value in what you say, but rather, because its appeal belongs to the pretentious and arrogant - like yourself - who envision themselves as modern aristocracy solely because they partake in the "underground" and "underrated".

The evidence is undebatable at this point.

I can see this elaborate sequence of endless exchange of what I'd rather call "time-wasting drivel" means naught to you, yet I, unlike you, recognize the value of such verbal exchanges that reveal and expose packets of information of personality and behavior qualities (or in your case, lack thereof) that are intrinsically "hardcoded" - as a programmer would say - in the minds of individuals such as yourself, but I digress.

I suppose, now that we've both laid out our thoughts open in this vitriolic sludge of endless spite, there is really nothing else to say, is there? Sure, we could further delve and formulate endless explanations of what is already understood - your narcissism, and my idiotic graduation in BS psychology that means nothing to me - all in extremely posh, almost Shakesperean vocabulary and syntax, only to see that we have simply chosen a different set of axioms. Unfortunately however, my set of axioms is already evidently based; on the other hand, the same does not apply to yours, hence invalidating them in the process.

But alas, it seems based on your two provocative posts here, you are still so imprudent and determined to provoke me further in such passive aggressive manner in order to set my flames alight. While that itself, is an suicidal, insane strategy at best coming from you, I have to at least, admire and applaud your tenacity, @Finalbeta. But if you indeed wish further for me to open your personal Pandora's Box, so be it.

However, do reflect, if you shall, on Wiio's law of communication and take note of how a discussion such as ours always finds a way to disperse like a heat-kernel, and contemplate on what this might say regarding the health of the thread, when such variables lie inversely proportionate to each other. In other words, the more our pointless discussion lengthens over time, the lower the overall health of the thread.

I anticipate at least - given that you are a "science nerd" - that your imprudent self would still realize the negative outcome that would result if we ever continue our useless and non-productive debate, but given the narcissism coming from you here, the outcome will probably be contrary to my liking.

I'm not going to waste my time typing an essay, I just recommend you to start taking IQ tests, and perhaps one day Eureka shall blossom.
For your information, Eureka did indeed, blossom for me when I was accepted to one of the top schools of medicine in the country, graduated from the course, and passed the medical licensure exam last year. It was a proud moment for me that year. Why would I waste my time with such a basic endeavor?

Only pretentious rotten swines such as @Finalbeta would see it a great value in taking IQ tests, solely to "show off" and envision their narcissistic selves as members of the intellectual halls of Valhalla that they so vehemently believe exists in their own world. In other words, @Finalbeta thinks he’s Einstein and tries to post like so, yet his posts reek otherwise. Posting Einstein memes isn't going to give you IQ points, mister.

And for your information, while IQ tests attempt to index the quality of cognitive competence in specifically selected domains of mental repertoire, certain criteria often inflate their value, and this leads to an interpretative gap between what they are intended to measure and what they actually do.

This interpretative gap forces one to subjectively judge and predict aspects of performance using inconsistent criteria. And so while they are practical measures on predicting school performance, they aren't too practical in measuring other aspects of real-life settings such as job competency in some respects because of this interpretative gap.

And even if you take into account its practical measures on predicting school performance, even simple affective states like anxiety have been shown to affect IQ tests. So in other words, we're talking about a test that inflates erroneously, based on certain aspects of the test-taker, making them less reliable to observers.

So while they prove to be sufficient enough as a measure and predictor for school performance, they aren't exactly that great a predictor in other real world settings such as certain aspects of job competency, or even latent intelligence; IQ tests inflating based on systematic biases is already well-known.

IQ scores tend to inflate their value often, more than what they actually interpret.
In other words, IQ scores tend to be higher than they are in many cases, hence the interpretative gap.

Which is why they're not as much a reliable measure of cognitive ability to observers as one perceives, especially in certain settings, because of their inflated results as what has been observed throughout the last 10 years according to journals in pubmed and ncbi. But I digress.

Pattern recognition tests is a good start:
Please check your grammar.
Pattern recognition tests *ARE* a good start.

I thought you were the god diety emperor of the English language, @Finalbeta. What happened? If you're going to act like a pretentious, pompous snob, at least take your grammar seriously. Or must I prescribe elementary school for you to be educated on how to properly construct a sentence?

Last edited by a moderator:

There we go! Finally! So it seems that even a mere hint of excess mimicry on my part was enough to indeed, open Aeolus' flask, and call forth the Valkyries to instill within that undeveloped, amoeba-like excess that you call your prefrontal cortex that you've also indeed, played yourself as well.

Given the circumstances, I hesitate to think any further conversation is really necessary. It's abundantly clear - given the evidence, and not the verbal denial in your statement - that the sole reason you "like" to post in grandiloquent, nonsensical fashion is not because you believe there is any value in what you say, but rather, because its appeal belongs to the pretentious and arrogant - like yourself - who envision themselves as modern aristocracy solely because they partake in the "underground" and "underrated".

I can see this elaborate sequence of endless exchange of what I'd rather call "time-wasting drivel" means naught to you, yet I, unlike you, recognize the value of such verbal exchanges that reveal and expose packets of information of personality and behavior qualities (or in your case, lack thereof) that are intrinsically "hardcoded" - as a programmer would say - in the minds of individuals such as yourself, but I digress.

I suppose, now that we've both laid out our thoughts open in this vitriolic sludge of endless spite, there is really nothing else to say, is there? Sure, we could further delve and formulate endless explanations of what is already understood - your narcissism, and my idiotic graduation in BS psychology that means nothing to me - all in extremely posh, almost Shakesperean vocabulary and syntax, only to see that we have simply chosen a different set of axioms. Unfortunately however, my set of axioms is already evidently based; on the other hand, the same does not apply to yours, hence invalidating them in the process.

But alas, it seems based on your two provocative posts here, you are still so imprudent and determined to provoke me further in such passive aggressive manner in order to set my flames alight. While that itself, is an suicidal, insane strategy at best coming from you, I have to at least, admire and applaud your tenacity, @Finalbeta. But if you indeed wish further for me to open your personal Pandora's Box, so be it.

However, do reflect, if you shall, on Wiio's law of communication and take note of how a discussion such as ours always finds a way to disperse like a heat-kernel, and contemplate on what this might say regarding the health of the thread, when such variables lie inversely proportionate to each other. In other words, the more our pointless discussion lengthens over time, the lower the overall health of the thread.

I anticipate at least - given that you are a "science nerd" - that your imprudent self would still realize the negative outcome that would result if we ever continue our useless and non-productive debate, but given the narcissism coming from you here, the outcome will probably be contrary to my liking.

For your information, Eureka did indeed, blossom for me when I was accepted to one of the top schools of medicine in the country, graduated from the course, and passed the medical licensure exam last year. It was a proud moment for me that year. Why would I waste my time with such a basic endeavor?

Only pretentious rotten swines such as @Finalbeta would see it a great value in taking IQ tests, solely to "show off" and envision their narcissistic selves as members of the intellectual halls of Valhalla that they so vehemently believe exists in their own world. In other words, @Finalbeta thinks he’s Einstein and tries to post like so, yet his posts reek otherwise. Posting Einstein memes isn't going to give you IQ points, mister.

And for your information, while IQ tests attempt to index the quality of cognitive competence in specifically selected domains of mental repertoire, certain criteria often inflate their value, and this leads to an interpretative gap between what they are intended to measure and what they actually do.

This interpretative gap forces one to subjectively judge and predict aspects of performance using inconsistent criteria. And so while they are practical measures on predicting school performance, they aren't too practical in measuring other aspects of real-life settings such as job competency in some respects because of this interpretative gap.

And even if you take into account its practical measures on predicting school performance, even simple affective states like anxiety have been shown to affect IQ tests. So in other words, we're talking about a test that inflates erroneously, based on certain aspects of the test-taker, making them less reliable to observers.

So while they prove to be sufficient enough as a measure and predictor for school performance, they aren't exactly that great a predictor in other real world settings such as certain aspects of job competency, or even latent intelligence; IQ tests inflating based on systematic biases is already well-known.

IQ scores tend to inflate their value often, more than what they actually interpret.
In other words, IQ scores tend to be higher than they are in many cases, hence the interpretative gap.

Which is why they're not as much a reliable measure of cognitive ability to observers as one perceives, especially in certain settings, because of their inflated results as what has been observed throughout the last 10 years according to journals in pubmed and ncbi. But I digress.

I thought you were the god diety emperor of the English language, @Finalbeta. What happened? If you're going to act like a pretentious, pompous snob, at least take your grammar seriously. Or must I prescribe elementary school for you to be educated on how to properly construct a sentence?

And while you're at it, I recommend that you get a random stick - say a spear, a fork, or a sarissa - and plunge it up your intersphincteric grooves. Push it up right there, into the pectinate line and into your anal canal.

And while you take that opportunity to pleasure yourself, I shall take my leave.

Tl;dr – grow up mate. I would’ve filed a restraining order against you if this was RL. You’re just borderline creepy at this point. Fuck off… Jesus Christ. No wonder you got banned in NF once for stalking and harassing a girl like, 4 years ago, you beta cuck.
Fuck it up best friend

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Whoever wins...well, I was gonna say “WE LOSE” for comedic effect, but honestly, the rest of us get a good show either way :ihaha:

I will say this, to borrow a phrase from Twitter - there’s a “main character” every day on WG, and my personal goal is to never earn that distinction. Some folks barrel ahead so they can watch the world burn, and in that regard, I thank them for their service :wellwell:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

And while you're at it, I recommend that you get a random stick - say a spear, a fork, or a sarissa - and plunge it up your intersphincteric grooves. Push it up right there, into the pectinate line and into your anal canal.

And while you take that opportunity to pleasure yourself, I shall take my leave.

Tl;dr – grow up mate. I would’ve filed a restraining order against you if this was RL. You’re just borderline creepy at this point. Fuck off… Jesus Christ. No wonder you got banned in NF once for stalking and harassing a girl like, 4 years ago, you beta cuck.
What did I just read lol.:kaidowhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro is becoming Yonko lvl at best Eos
Sanji will be between Admiral and Yonko lvls
Mihawk is not stronger than Roger And he was not the Wss when roger was alive
not unpopular
Mihawk is not stronger than Roger And he was not the Wss when roger was alive
Zoro is becoming Yonko lvl at best Eos

Sanji will be between Admiral and Yonko lvls
not too popular