General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

This man woke up and thought of speaking facts.

Serious Kizaru > Yonko/Akainu > Rest of the admirals :akaman:
I think a bunch of people think kizaru's speed is true light speed and compare perception of characters to people in our world which is not true..........ray/marco proved that they can easily react to kizaru which means either kizaru is not true light speed or top tiers/mid top tiers can react to light speed which is the case........

Orojackson was better than worstgen
Post automatically merged:

Back when OJ was still around, people would constantly post theories and analysis. That was kind of the draw of the whole site.

Worstgen seems to be a shittier and more toxic version of OJ with almost all of the one piece discussion focusing around: Zoro, powerlevel, trolling
Facts

Back when OJ was still around, people would constantly post theories and analysis. That was kind of the draw of the whole site.

Worstgen seems to be a shittier and more toxic version of OJ with almost all of the one piece discussion focusing around: Zoro, powerlevel, trolling
This is so fucking true, lol. Not only Worstgen but the entire one piece community has slowly turned toxic. Maybe it already was but I have only been noticing this since the last few years.

I rarely ever participated in the power-level discussion in OJ and was majorly only there for reading theories, posting them or having more sensible discussions. But here, 95% of the discussions ultimately lead up to the Zoro-Sanji agenda only, lol.

Couldn't say it better myself. I use to lurked OJ back in 2018 and theories were rising and chapters analysis was always around.

This is so fucking true, lol. Not only Worstgen but the entire one piece community has slowly turned toxic. Maybe it already was but I have only been noticing this since the last few years.

I rarely ever participated in the power-level discussion in OJ and was majorly only there for reading theories, posting them or having more sensible discussions. But here, 95% of the discussions ultimately lead up to the Zoro-Sanji agenda only, lol.
It’s the effect when it’s been years since actual fights to shut the “X person is Y strong.” Arguments. Hopefully it’ll calm down post Wano

Worstgen is still better than the toxic wasteland known as Ohara library