General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Wasn't the last thing Pedro said to her something like "the straw hats will be the ones to bring the dawn " so I think carrot would like to join the crew help SH for Pedro.
Hmm I'm not sure whether or not that implied she will become a member or just use their help to achieve her goal and then go for her own path.

Kaido jumping is still unimpressive. And since I did the calc months ago, I might as well post it.
First, let’s start with Kaido’s weight.
Kaido is roughly as tall as Big Mom. So 8.8 m. Scaling up a 1.8m 80 kg man to 8.8 m, he would weigh 80*(8.8/1.8)^ 3 =9348.03840878 kg. But Kaido is much bulkier than any human so let’s say he weight 30000 kg instead.
Now the terminal velocity =((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) 1/2
ρ = 1 (slightly more than your average man given he’s muscular and muscle is denser than fat)
A= 8.8*2(I lowballed the width so it would give higher terminal velocity)
C=0.6
((2*m*g)/(ρ*A*C)) ^1/2= ((2x30000x9.8)/(1*17.6*0.6))^1/2
=235.97 m/s
Energy = ½mv^2 = 835227272.727 joules = 199.624 kilograms of TNT
Enough energy to blow up a building and that’s it.
If one really wants to prove that Kaido jumping from a Sky Island is unimpressive without any shadow of a doubt then all one needs to do is point out that we have actually already seen a character achieve this feat, in a cover story no less, with barely a scratch to show for it. Just a little swelling.
Who is this character?

:lawsigh:
:kaidowhat:
To rub salt upon wounds, he is completely fine moments later.

P

PeperLevi

with all of these devilfruit reincarnation going around lately, oda should have reincarnated monet fruit and carrot should have eaten that.
I heard a theory that it's on one of the Sunny's tangerine trees
As it's already the fifth arc after Punk Hazard and it not happened yet,for me is proof enough that Monet still alive and healthfully.
And i would hate a amazing Devil Fruit being gived to a meaningless character.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Caesar Clown 4 Nakama over Jinbe.
King will shoot his Hardening-clad feathers like nails. Poor Zoro, nails again. :josad:
Pterosaurs had pycnofibers, filaments resembling and likely related to feathers. But not exactly as complex as modern feathers. Most similar to downy feathers described in more basal theropods. So no shooting those.

Zoro entered the timeskip stronger than Luffy

Here the arsenals of Sabaody Zoro:
- Shusui
- Asura
- Breath of All Things (not completely mastered but learned already)
2 of the 3 remains relevant until now, which another 1 still stays hidden post TS.

The arsenals of Marineford Luffy:
- Gear 2
- Gear 3
- Basic CoC (not mastered but learned already)
Random burst of CoC which only knocked fodders out, and Gear 2 and Gear 3 who got laughed by Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

p.s.
Endurance matters too. At that point of story, Thriller Bark Luffy already sleeping after all the pain he took.
Meanwhile, Zoro got his own pain too. Then still added with the amount of pain Luffy took (with already made him unconscious). And he kept standing strong while bathed in blood.

So
AP wise, he wins as explained above.
Endurance wise, he wins again proven in Thriller Bark arc.

Last edited: