General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Usopp’s role in knocking Sugar unconscious not once, but TWICE, is not only the best part of Dressrosa by a mile, but might be the singular most important event(s) in the series. The first time helped spark the rebellion that eventually brought Doflamingo down, but the second narrowly prevented the total disappearance of both Luffy and Law, which would have changed quite a bit about the world. He awakened CoO during this time, and that’s still (at best) the third greatest thing he accomplished in the course of scaring Sugar shitless.

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Tashigi will join Wano very very soon
This conforms to a larger point I've thought about. I believe every major player since Post Timeskip began will converge in Wano. That includes the Sun Pirates from Fishman Island, G-5 from Punk Hazard, Grandfleet from Dressrosa, the minks from Zou, and Germa from WCI. Each of these arcs neatly segway from eachother, and tell one big narrative that's still moving to this day.

FI ended with Luffy coming into conflict with Linlin, establishing that quarrel that's still going to this day. Punk Hazard was where Luffy not only officially started going after an Emperor, but helped destroy one of his biggest assets, Dressrosa was further dismantling things for Kaido while strengthening Luffy's forces. Zou inaugurated the current Alliance in Wano and expositioned on the conflicts in Wano. WCI brought Luffy even closer to Linlin, and it is the reason she now followed them back to Wano.

With how much everything ties back together, it's only fitting this whole saga conclude with all the players we saw along the way. Maybe even take the chance to tie up some lingering loose ends before going to the Endgame phase.

It would suck if Moria shows up and gives Luffy a 2.0 nightmare.
I would hate one piece for the rest of my life if Oda chooses that path
No way Moria will come......how can he come when he has to deal with BB??....even if he comes, it will be only after the war in Onigaishima....

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dont think so. Preskip Sanji took multiple fullpower hits from Oz and could still fight. He could also parry one of Oz's strongest moves.
Do you think Boundman has physical strength to stop Oars' punch like Nightmare Luffy did? I seriously doubt it.

Luffy will 1v1 Kaido.
Out of all the alliance, Luffy is the only one who has shown the capabilities to hurt kaido. Even if Zoro, Kid, or law gain the ability to hurt him, there are too many bad guys for them to help Luffy.

the whole "kaido is unbeatable in a 1v1" thing was likely set up solely so Luffy can 1v1 kaido.

Also, I don't mean to say that Luffy can 1v1 him right now. At the bare minimum, Luffy would need to awaken his DF in order to beat kaido. However I believe that Luffy will fight a series of 1v1s, similar to how he did in Luffy vs Katakuri and Luffy vs crocodile. He'll probably lose the next rematch, but will get up and take Kaido on for the third time, where he will win.

also, im not saying that other characters like zoro won't take on Kaido, just that they will be more or less insignificant and the only one who will do any real damage to kaido will be Luffy