General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

A lot of people wank zoro for making kaido dodge with hiryu kaen
Kid did the same thing to big mom with his bull

yet the bull attack isn’t nearly as hyped as hiryu kaen.
Essentially proving that a substantial part of zoro hype is simply zoro looking cool.

Luffy made kaido dodge with red hawk
kid made big mom block the bull
But those attacks weren’t “cool” so they aren’t hyped.

The final battle will on Marijoa.
Between Starw hat vs Black Beard vs World Government vs Marine vs Revolutionary Army

Pirates fight for the greatest treasure.
World Government fight to survive.
Marine fight to destroy all world power so Sakazuki can lead the world.
Revolutionary Army fight for the sake of world people freedom.

Oda and his editors should've spoon fed the "wings" even more then they did cause nonce bois still don't get it.

Shonen stories should not have gag/predator/creep characters in their stories, was never funny nor does it do anything for the story

The final battle will on Marijoa.
Between Starw hat vs Black Beard vs World Government vs Marine vs Revolutionary Army

Pirates fight for the greatest treasure.
World Government fight to survive.
Marine fight to destroy all world power so Sakazuki can lead the world.
Revolutionary Army fight for the sake of world people freedom.
I feel like the BBP will be handled before the Marijoa clash as well as the Marines also should

Roodpiece was mid at best. Looked more like intense training than a fight to death. Big mom barely does something. No one really focuses on her. Kaido is just a punching bag for a chapter to make the novas look cool. I didnt feel like I was on the edge of my seat. BM got BFR by a rock. Lol Law tanking thunder bagua from hybrid when not long ago he was having trouble with doffy. Its like the yonkos were like npcs in a warriors game on easy mode : just stand there and do 1 or 2 moves from time to time.