General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Current Shanks = Prime Roger (this will be stated by someone like Garp or the Gorosei) and when he's defeated by BB or Luffy, it will be clear that the current era surpassed Rogers era.

Naaah!
Akainu was suffering when he faced the very old WB!
I feel that was quite possibly a plot choice from Oda in order to let Luffy gain time, after all so many characters looked bad because of Luffy's plot shield elements.

And also I imagine Akainu will likely constitute the main thing at the war, Luffy will hopefully have to give his best to defeat him.

I feel that was quite possibly a plot choice from Oda in order to let Luffy gain time, after all so many characters looked bad because of Luffy's plot shield elements.

And also I imagine Akainu will likely constitute the main thing at the war, Luffy will hopefully have to give his best to defeat him.
I feel when Akainu vs Luffy happens, they will be equal level

Pluton being unleashed when Wano opens it's borders is nasty , it means Luffy will have 2 Ancient Weapons by his side in the Final War
( with Poseidon ) .

I just hope the WG has 2 too ..... Marines' SSG and Uranus , which i reckon is in Mariejoa .

I assume Pluton similar to Imperial Japan's WW2 Musashi battleship
Possible

As for Uranus being in Mariejoa , it's just a simple speculation :

Poseidon = ruler of Sea in greek myth , op's version is in in the Sea
Pluton = ruler of Underworld in greek myth , op's version ..... can be said to be in the Underworld ( at the root of Mt. Fuji , beneath Wano )
Uranus = personification of Sky in greek myth , op's version is in Mariejoa ? Since Mariejoa is the most "Sky-like" place in op

Wouldn't be surprised if Imu is Uranus , Gorosei bowing down to "personification of the Sky" while not giving that much shit to Akainu/Shanks makes sense .

Could be wrong of course . From my experience , using Pattern Arguments like this sometimes failed , sometimes succeded .

V

VisualKei

Pluton = ruler of Underworld in greek myth , op's version ..... can be said to be in the Underworld ( at the root of Mt. Fuji , beneath Wano )
Uranus = personification of Sky in greek myth , op's version is in Mariejoa ? Since Mariejoa is the most "Sky-like" place in op
This foreshadow need to be leaks

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible

As for Uranus being in Mariejoa , it's just a simple speculation :

Wouldn't be surprised if Imu is Uranus , Gorosei bowing down to "personification of the Sky" while not giving that much shit to Akainu/Shanks makes sense .

Could be wrong of course . From my experience , using Pattern Arguments like this sometimes failed , sometimes succeded .
Uranus is god of the heavens or space in this case

There might be a connection between the former location of BM's poneglyph and the location of the third ancient weapon.

Zou's Poneglyph is on Zunisha and Kaido's Poneglyph is in Wano which are connected to Pluton.

One of the Poneglyph was in Fishman Island which is connected to Poseidon.