General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I miss the days where One Piece wasn't popular in the west and there weren't tens of thousands of idiots running around talking about "No one valued Big Mom as an antagonist" "Dressrosa doesn't deserve the hate" "You're a hater if you dislike Fishman Island".

Unless you have been reading weekly for more than a few years you don't have the right to even talk to us folks that had to sit through all of the breaks and weeks of waitinig after a cliff hanger, or two years of Rebecca crying in every other chapter, or having to try and get through Oda attempting to get the fans to see Hody as anything other than the most disappointing and unhype enemy Luffy had ever fought. And there is literally hundreds of hours of footage and thousands of pages of dialogue where people were hyping up Big Mom, I was one of them. The only way people think like this is that they literally just caught up and are acting like they have been here for the real ride meanwhile they were just in the waiting line.

My most controversial opinion is that One Piece should have been gatekeeped harder. I can only take so many people that started on Wano making tweets, YouTube videoes, and TikToks about how if you don't like Wano or Film Red you aren't a "true One Piece Fan". In reality you aren't a true One Piece fan if you didn't throw or punch something when Pound came back in that cover story.

Last edited:
Dragon and Vegapunk, after witnessing the aftermath of Ohara, decided they needed a plan to stop the World Government.
This plan was called Project: Joy and Sorrow.
Zoro is Sorrow and Luffy is Joy,

Shanks and Dragon were in charge of Project Joy and manipulated Luffy into becoming Joy Boy. Shanks had to sacrifice his left arm to push Luffy on the road of piracy, instead of Garp's road to becoming a government dog. Along Luffy's journey, both Dragon and Shanks have saved Luffy from near death, to stop Joy Boy from activating too early, which would alert the World Government.
Vegapunk, Kuma and Mihawk were in charge of Project Sorrow. Kuma and Mihawk were in charge of fatally damaging Zoro to awaken his lineage factors. After witnessing what happened to Whitebeard and Oden, I think Zoro surviving his near death moments was not normal.
Zoro as Project Sorrow has the lineage factor of Roger, Mihawk, Shanks, Whitebeard, Ryuma, Kaidou and probably more notable CoC users. We all know how Oda loves bringing back characters, and this is why Zoro had to be created. The World Government has the clones of these characters.
One of the greater clues is on Ace's hat with a smiley face and a frowning face. Project Sorrow isn't perfect since Zoro has green hair and gets lost. Zoro was supposed to walk the path of Roger with his fellow clones Scopper Yosaku and Silvers Johnny. They were another of Vegapunk's mistakes since the clones got mixed up. There's a reason why Zoro, Johnny and Yosaku have no parents revealed. This is why Zoro's Shimotsuki lineage was only hinted at during the Wano arc.

Zoro's Sorrow awakening is so powerful he will absorb Whitebeard's crew, Kaidou's crew and his other lineages crews, and use Wano/Pluton as a base while Luffy is away through time travel. Yamato is copying Oden, and the Whitebeard Yamato joins is actually Zoro's crew before Luffy returns. Ace's little brother Yamato was waiting for, is actually Zoro through cloning. If Yamato is Oden then with the unification of Whitebeard's crew and Kaidou's, Yamato would have a dual purpose by joining Whitebeard's crew and Kaidou's.

Also I think it's interesting how the L and Z in both their names can be flipped backwards to be a J and S for Joy and Sorrow.
I've noticed this, but the average points on the suns Zoro has recently been wearing is 10. Sanji also says Zoro has the strength of 10 when healthy. I think 10 is the number of lineage factors Zoro has. If the Seraphim's six star eyes are to represent the number of lineages they have, then I think Zoro's left eye will have the first sun symbol he wore in Wano. Ryuma is used as the base and Asura represents the 9 other lineages. Marco and Neko also say if Whitebeard did have a son, then Marco had something of Whitebeard's to protect. Marco did just that in Wano.

Luffy infiltrated Impel Down to rescue his older brother, but guess who was also technically in Impel Down at that time as well? Zoro, through Bon Clay's devil fruit power. Luffy ironically failed to rescue both as well, and it is interesting to note that all three have sacrificed themselves for Luffy. I have a sneaking suspicion, that every instance Zoro has been coincidentally referenced as a sibling, is actually a sibling to that person through cloning. When Bonney and Luffy referred to Zoro as their brother by accident. When Dragon kept looking in the direction of East Blue where his children are. Zoro asking Mihawk to train him, makes more sense now since Mihawk is probably Zoro's father too from cloning. The way Zoro teaches Momo swordsmanship like an older brother.

The "Hell" in King of Hell should also factor in the other Hells we've seen like Impel Down and Thriller Bark. The way Zoro keeps saying he's worth "2000" men could be a reference to how Moria absorbed 1000 shadows in Thriller Bark. Or Zoro could just be referring to Wano and Pluton itself. In this case Pluton as a battleship is just like the island ship Thriller Bark. If Zoro really will be "King of Hell", then I'd assume he'd need a Cerberus to guard the gates to Pluton. It just so happens that Yamato has vowed to protect Wano/Pluton. The funny thing is the Cerberus on Thriller Bark actually had a fox head, which could be another guard in Onimaru. This pretty much confirms Zoro will act as Yamato's Whitebeard before joining Luffy. I think Zoro's crew will have at least 2000 members occupying their main ship with Pluton. I'd even say Katakuri and the rest would end up joining as well. With Yamato and Katakuri joining, Zoro would pretty much be in the same position as Rocks D. Xebec. Weevil would most likely fill the Whitebeard spot. There's also a general zombie that's built just like Jack and Black Maria. I also think it's noteworthy how King and Marco defended entry into Wano. Could Zoro cutting King's right wing be a subtle jab at him being Zoro's left wing in the future with Marco as the right?

The ten people that make up Zoro are Whitebeard, Mihawk, Kaidou, Roger, Ryuma, Dragon, Kuma, Oden, and maybe Shanks/Xebec/Toki. My guess is every time Zoro has been near death, it awakens a lineage factor. Therefore, after 10 near death experiences, Zoro will fully awaken as Sorrow,

:ace:

Last edited:
Dragon and Vegapunk, after witnessing the aftermath of Ohara, decided they needed a plan to stop the World Government.

Shanks and Dragon were in charge of Project Joy and manipulated Luffy into becoming Joy Boy. Shanks had to sacrifice his left arm to push Luffy on the road of piracy, instead of Garp's road to becoming a government dog. Along Luffy's journey, both Dragon and Shanks have saved Luffy from near death, to stop Joy Boy from activating too early, which would alert the World Government.
Vegapunk, Kuma and Mihawk were in charge of Project Sorrow. Kuma and Mihawk were in charge of fatally damaging Zoro to awaken his lineage factors. After witnessing what happened to Whitebeard and Oden, I think Zoro surviving his near death moments was not normal.
Zoro as Project Sorrow has the lineage factor of Roger, Mihawk, Shanks, Whitebeard, Ryuma, Kaidou and probably more notable CoC users. We all know how Oda loves bringing back characters, and this is why Zoro had to be created. The World Government has the clones of these characters.
One of the greater clues is on Ace's hat with a smiley face and a frowning face. Project Sorrow isn't perfect since Zoro has green hair and gets lost. Zoro was supposed to walk the path of Roger with his fellow clones Scopper Yosaku and Silvers Johnny. They were another of Vegapunk's mistakes since the clones got mixed up. There's a reason why Zoro, Johnny and Yosaku have no parents revealed. This is why Zoro's Shimotsuki lineage was only hinted at during the Wano arc.

Zoro's Sorrow awakening is so powerful he will absorb Whitebeard's crew, Kaidou's crew and his other lineages crews, and use Wano/Pluton as a base while Luffy is away through time travel. Yamato is copying Oden, and the Whitebeard Yamato joins is actually Zoro's crew before Luffy returns. Ace's little brother Yamato was waiting for, is actually Zoro through cloning. If Yamato is Oden then with the unification of Whitebeard's crew and Kaidou's, Yamato would have a dual purpose by joining Whitebeard's crew and Kaidou's.

Also I think it's interesting how the L and Z in both their names can be flipped backwards to be a J and S for Joy and Sorrow.
I've noticed this, but the average points on the suns Zoro has recently been wearing is 10. Sanji also says Zoro has the strength of 10 when healthy. I think 10 is the number of lineage factors Zoro has. If the Seraphim's six star eyes are to represent the number of lineages they have, then I think Zoro's left eye will have the first sun symbol he wore in Wano. Ryuma is used as the base and Asura represents the 9 other lineages. Marco and Neko also say if Whitebeard did have a son, then Marco had something of Whitebeard's to protect. Marco did just that in Wano.

Luffy infiltrated Impel Down to rescue his older brother, but guess who was also technically in Impel Down at that time as well? Zoro, through Bon Clay's devil fruit power. Luffy ironically failed to rescue both as well, and it is interesting to note that all three have sacrificed themselves for Luffy. I have a sneaking suspicion, that every instance Zoro has been coincidentally referenced as a sibling, is actually a sibling to that person through cloning. When Bonney and Luffy referred to Zoro as their brother by accident. When Dragon kept looking in the direction of East Blue where his children are. Zoro asking Mihawk to train him, makes more sense now since Mihawk is probably Zoro's father too from cloning. The way Zoro teaches Momo swordsmanship like an older brother.

The "Hell" in King of Hell should also factor in the other Hells we've seen like Impel Down and Thriller Bark. The way Zoro keeps saying he's worth "2000" men could be a reference to how Moria absorbed 1000 shadows in Thriller Bark. Or Zoro could just be referring to Wano and Pluton itself. In this case Pluton as a battleship is just like the island ship Thriller Bark. If Zoro really will be "King of Hell", then I'd assume he'd need a Cerberus to guard the gates to Pluton. It just so happens that Yamato has vowed to protect Wano/Pluton. The funny thing is the Cerberus on Thriller Bark actually had a fox head, which could be another guard in Onimaru. This pretty much confirms Zoro will act as Yamato's Whitebeard before joining Luffy. I think Zoro's crew will have at least 2000 members occupying their main ship with Pluton. I'd even say Katakuri and the rest would end up joining as well. With Yamato and Katakuri joining, Zoro would pretty much be in the same position as Rocks D. Xebec. Weevil would most likely fill the Whitebeard spot. There's also a general zombie that's built just like Jack and Black Maria. I also think it's noteworthy how King and Marco defended entry into Wano. Could Zoro cutting King's right wing be a subtle jab at him being Zoro's left wing in the future with Marco as the right?

The ten people that make up Zoro are Whitebeard, Mihawk, Kaidou, Roger, Ryuma, Dragon, Kuma, Oden, and maybe Shanks/Xebec/Toki. My guess is every time Zoro has been near death, it awakens a lineage factor. Therefore, after 10 near death experiences, Zoro will fully awaken as Sorrow,

Why is everyone talking about lineage factors and artificial humans now?😂😂
Did Sanji's warrior of science plot damage you that much? 😂😂😂😂
This sounds like claymore stuff

Which AI did you use? Because a human cant make this shit up.