General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Tf is this:risicheck::ihaha:
Like M3 will fight those fodders
Sanji couldn't even beat Page One. Who's Who is more than enough of a fight for him.

As for Kanjuro, he was only pretending to be weak. As we've seen, he is actually far stronger than what he's shown and I honestly think he could be YC3 level.

Zoro's grudge in wano was built up, not against Kaido, but rather with Orochi. This was done through his relationship with Yasu and Hiyori. Him fighting someone from Orochi's crew has much more build up than him fighting a beast pirate. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi family, is likely Orochi's right hand. He has a major part to play in Kaido's rise to power and Oden's death and has been sabotaging the alliance from the beginning.

In his fight, Kanjuro will use his powers to bring back ryunosuke but with good artwork, basically summoning a kaido-style dragon. By defeating Kanjuro, Zoro will follow in Ryuuma's footsteps of slaying a dragon.

C

critical mindset

By top 3 of wb do you mean marco jozu and vista or would you include thatch instead of one of them?
I am inclined to agree

I think so far katakuri is probably the weakest yc1 introduced. Out of Beckman, king, marco and himself. In general BM pirates are portrayed a bit weak.
Yeah, Marco, Jozu and Vista. We have yet to see Thatch in action, but as he was the cook he is probably not in the league of Vista, my guess. :) (just like Sanji will not be in the same league as Zoro lol)

I believe so too. BM pirates have left more to be desired. WB pirates are way more professional and honestly stronger in how they handled their invasion of Marineford, they could’ve been the victors (as stated by Sengoku) so to me there’s no comparison to the BM pirates who look laughable in comparison. They probably have good defence surrounding WCI (in theory they should be able to organise the best defence there is given their wide array of abilities) but they would be shat upon by the marines if they had been in WBP’s stead, had they tried to rescue one of their own

C

critical mindset

Sanji couldn't even beat Page One. Who's Who is more than enough of a fight for him.

As for Kanjuro, he was only pretending to be weak. As we've seen, he is actually far stronger than what he's shown and I honestly think he could be YC3 level.

Zoro's grudge in wano was built up, not against Kaido, but rather with Orochi. This was done through his relationship with Yasu and Hiyori. Him fighting someone from Orochi's crew has much more build up than him fighting a beast pirate. Kanjuro, being a member of the kurozumi family, is likely Orochi's right hand. He has a major part to play in Kaido's rise to power and Oden's death and has been sabotaging the alliance from the beginning.

In his fight, Kanjuro will use his powers to bring back ryunosuke but with good artwork, basically summoning a kaido-style dragon. By defeating Kanjuro, Zoro will follow in Ryuuma's footsteps of slaying a dragon.
You’re spot on with your analysis for Zoro, you should post that for the community. But Jimbei he is able to fight any of the three calamities, not a F6.

Wouldn't it be better for Scabbards to defeat him? You know, people he betrayed?

Some Admirals > Some Yonko (for some reason people thin All Yonko > All Admirals, like wtf)

Law is much stronger than Zoro and following a small powerup - which i expect will happen in Wano - he and Kidd will be virtual equals with Luffy again

All of the Scabbards who wish to travel will all join pirate crews. This is the Scabbards minus Nekomamushi and Inuarashi and Kanjuro. One Scabbard will stay behind and be a commander of a Strawhat Samurai fleet - probably Kin'emon

Im will be incredibly weak and will not partake in combat ever

The Gorosei are powerful and all previously promoted from other top positions within the government: the current five have a Tenryuubito, 2 ex CP0 leaders, 2 ex Commander-In-Chiefs - Kong will be next in line for a position amongst the Gorosei

Sakazuki is the strongest living character

Wouldn't it be better for Scabbards to defeat him? You know, people he betrayed?
One piece does this thing where the straw hats inherit the wills of their allies.

Luffy basically beats every single villain on behalf of someone else. Luffy beat Doflamingo on Law, Rebecca, and bellamy's behalf. He beat Lucci on Robin's behalf, he beat Arlong on Nami's behalf, ect.

If Oda makes Kanjuro strong enough, you might see a situation where Kinemon tries to beat him, fails, and Zoro has to step in and do it on his behalf.

Also, given how many connections that Zoro has with the shimotsuki clan, I really think that his wano fight should be tied to Orochi. Also, I'm just saying that Kanjuro will be the person who zoro 1v1s, but Zoro might do a lot more in wano against Kaido.

I think Wano will be a lot like thriller bark. Everyone fights people who they are relatively capable of beating without needing another round of power ups(except for maybe the mid trio and chopper as they haven't got a single power up post skip), and then we take on Kaido as a group.

Zoro beats Kanjuro and then will probably do something against Kaido as well.

One piece does this thing where the straw hats inherit the wills of their allies.

Luffy basically beats every single villain on behalf of someone else. Luffy beat Doflamingo on Law, Rebecca, and bellamy's behalf. He beat Lucci on Robin's behalf, he beat Arlong on Nami's behalf, ect.

If Oda makes Kanjuro strong enough, you might see a situation where Kinemon tries to beat him, fails, and Zoro has to step in and do it on his behalf.

Also, given how many connections that Zoro has with the shimotsuki clan, I really think that his wano fight should be tied to Orochi. Also, I'm just saying that Kanjuro will be the person who zoro 1v1s, but Zoro might do a lot more in wano against Kaido.

I think Wano will be a lot like thriller bark. Everyone fights people who they are relatively capable of beating without needing another round of power ups(except for maybe the mid trio and chopper as they haven't got a single power up post skip), and then we take on Kaido as a group.

Zoro beats Kanjuro and then will probably do something against Kaido as well.
And what will he do? To injure Kaido, you need AdCoA or really, REALLY high AP/DC, he won't get neither of them against Kanjuro, who is not even YC Level. And if you're saying that he is YC3, it won't give Zoro a shit, since no YC3 have AdCoa or Future Sight.

And what will he do? To injure Kaido, you need AdCoA or really, REALLY high AP/DC, he won't get neither of them against Kanjuro, who is not even YC Level. And if you're saying that he is YC3, it won't give Zoro a shit, since no YC3 have AdCoa or Future Sight.
He could possibly cut Kaido with asura. we don't know how strong asura is. However, he might need to receive the nidai kitetsu before he does so.

but in thriller bark, Zoro didn't have a traditional 1v1 like he did with Kaku and Daz bones. But he got pushed to his limits by Moria and Kuma. I see something similar happening here, albeit I think that Kanjuro would actually be a tough fight for him