General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

is it? There has been absolutely no indication that Zoro vs King will happen. Zoro has never even met king and it is questionable how he can even fight king given that he can't fly.
There was no indication for Zoro vs Mr.1 fight, but we know what happened. There was no indication for Zoro vs Pica fight, but we know what happened. You DON'T need an indication for fight. Tell me, how King is gonna fight with Zoro while flying? And i'd absolutely love to see how Zoro will deal with this problem. I don't want fodders like Kanjuro to fight him.
He's also never beaten a single character who was on yonko commander level.
So, to beat YC, first you need to... beat YC? How's that works? Zoro already showed his superiority to Veterans, what else you need?
there's no logical reason why Zoro should fight someone like King. They've had no interaction and there's nothing that suggests that Zoro is that strong. Not only that but you have characters such as Eustass Kidd, who is portrayed as Luffy's rival, who is yet to have a single fight in the new world yet and would be much better suited to fight King.
HOW IS KIDD BETTER SUITED? What has HE shown to be able to beat YC1? You're saying that Zoro isn't that strong, cuz he didn't face YC, yet you believe Kidd is? Double standarts? And like i said, you don't need an interaction to fight someone. King is a swordsman, we saw it in the Oden's flashback, OP Magazine says so, Zoro wants to cut fire, King is a flame-zoan, their character is basically same stoic-badass. It is almost set in stone.
Kidd has consistently been portrayed as rival and one of the most important supernova. Idk why Zoro would fight King over him. Wano isn't like enies lobby, there are other factions apart from just the straw hats who are going to be fighting the beast pirates and hence I don't see the straw hats getting all the big fights.
Good, ten years to see Zoro vs Foddekanjuro, Sanji vs Foddewhoswho, Jinbe vs Foddesasaki, and these fights have no INDICATION, lol. And they are not even YC level. Luffy should think about replacing his crew. When he will be proper Low-Top/bottom Mid-Top, his strongest subordinate is shitty YC3, haha.
The only reason for Zoro vs King is a faulty powerlevel argument that has no basis in the manga.
Yet there is a some reason for Kidd to fight King... double standarts hits hard this time.

So far fights wise I see
Jack vs neko and inu
Perospero and daifuku vs carrot and sanji
Orochi vs killer and zoro
Sasaki vs jinbe or kawamatsu
Black maria vs Robin
Hawkins vs Law
Apoo vs Kidd or Brook
Someone from the flying 6 vs Chopper
Kanjuro vs Kinemon or denjiro
Queen vs Franky plyd someone else
Onibawan vs nami, raizo and shinobu

That still leaves a lot of fighters on both sides. Also these are not necessarily fair fights just based on wano interactions so far and the character personalities. Such as queen being a very twisted version of franky but instead of saying super saying funky. Hawkins and law having an unresolved fight.
Kawamatsu and Sasaki both being fairly strong fishmen. The ninjas having a ninja throw down. Jack mutilating inu and neko. Perospero killing pedro and carrot fighting daifuku. Also that doesn't mean these are the only fights and personally I think there will be at least 3 waves of fighting. An initial successful offensive followed by a turning of the tables by the villains with the final conflict going the strawhat way.
Also there are a load of unmatched characters in the series and some who are not even on the island such as benkei, neko otama,and hiyori.
Some people are bound to have multiple fights.
Also so far I don't know who montdor flampe smoothie, king, kaido, big mom, x drake, ussopp, ashura Doji, okiku, who's who, uruti, page one, Sicilian, bepo, jean bart, wire, penguin and saatchi, hyogoro, benkei, kaidos son, Wanda are gonna fight.
As stated before some people will fight multiple enemies. Eg hawkins will not be Laws final fight. Nor orochi zoros and killers final. Zoro could literally go against any of the calamities as they all use swords. Killer possibly against queen because of the style of wielding.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Hahahaha that's very liberally assuming off the bat that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks just because he's called strongest swordsman
But he was his rival ages ago, means he couldn't beat him. And undoubtedly Shanks leveled up since in the meantime he became a Yonko.
If u think shanks is stronger ur denying mihawks whole character and zoros dream. mihawk>shanks. Wss a title of strength>>yonko a political title. it’s not hard to understand this especially in a basic shonen like op