General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

Everybody but, Luffy, Roger, Big Mom and Oden are pathetic in One Piece.

Luffy like Oden and Big Mom never trained his physical strength( until Wano) and just worked on mastering their devil fruit, or Swordsmanhsip and haki. All 3 of them just relied on their natural strength to carry them through.

Luffy does not even have a fighting style. The man is in a constant nerfed state due to not even having a fighting style.

Luffy is even self taught, while Zoro and Sanji had actual professional masters as well as training.

Zoro's case is even more sad considering that he was taught by 2 Master Swordsman, and Haki concepts as kid in additon to constant training but still ends up being weaker than 4 Worst Generation Members.

Sanji is a prodigy as well though, being this strong without proper training during the 2 year timeskip.
Tell me, whats your definition of pathetic? It is not having any talent ? That is what i got from your post
So being born without talent qualifies you as a pathetic individual ? What about the will to strive for better,to fight in the presence of hardship,the willingness to make sacrifices for the greater good?
I would say those who got to where they are despite their supposed lack of talent is always far more admirable and deserving than those who was born with advantages.They fought valiantly and worked hard,made sacrifices,while those with potential only do what they are good at,never leaving their comfort zone.Tell me,who is more pathetic.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Everybody but, Luffy, Roger, Big Mom and Oden are pathetic in One Piece.

Luffy like Oden and Big Mom never trained his physical strength( until Wano) and just worked on mastering their devil fruit, or Swordsmanhsip and haki. All 3 of them just relied on their natural strength to carry them through.

Luffy does not even have a fighting style. The man is in a constant nerfed state due to not even having a fighting style.

Luffy is even self taught, while Zoro and Sanji had actual professional masters as well as training.

Zoro's case is even more sad considering that he was taught by 2 Master Swordsman, and Haki concepts as kid in additon to constant training but still ends up being weaker than 4 Worst Generation Members.

Sanji is a prodigy as well though, being this strong without proper training during the 2 year timeskip.
The next time you bring up this “Luffy has never trained his physical strength” bullshit, I’m gonna reach through the Internet and slap you in the teeth. It’s been explained to you multiple times (even by people other than me) that every single fight he’s been in, from Arlong to Crocodile to Lucci to Doflamingo, he was violently pushed past his body’s limits, therefore requiring him to surpass those limits. FIGHTS ARE TRAINING, he doesn’t have to spend a week in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or unlock his Bankai to hone his body. You don’t have to accept this, but you do have to stop bringing the topic up even in the place where we say the dumbest shit possible.

not to mention that we already have flashbacks of garp training him lol

but i am pretty sure that he is trolling
Garp throwing him into the jungle and telling him to survive is not professional training.

Professional Training is what Zoro, Sanji, Coby, Law, Marines all recieved.

ALL of them have a fighting style, and all have done weight training.

Last edited:
The next time you bring up this “Luffy has never trained his physical strength” bullshit, I’m gonna reach through the Internet and slap you in the teeth. It’s been explained to you multiple times (even by people other than me) that every single fight he’s been in, from Arlong to Crocodile to Lucci to Doflamingo, he was violently pushed past his body’s limits, therefore requiring him to surpass those limits. FIGHTS ARE TRAINING, he doesn’t have to spend a week in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber or unlock his Bankai to hone his body. You don’t have to accept this, but you do have to stop bringing the topic up even in the place where we say the dumbest shit possible.