General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

- Sabo's character and his whole existence is cringe!

- I love celestial dragons characters, I love to hate them haha, specially Saint charloss.

- Nami is the most competent female character in the whole story thus far, even more than Yonko Big Mom.

- Garp is stupid and trash for even having a single thought of struggle about choosing between Ace and his duty as marine. He should go fuck himself! I like his funny scenes though, but fuck him for his attitude during Marineford. I wished he faced Akainu and got his internal organs roasted as well, cause he deserved it

- I enjoy Helmeppo's character 10x more than Coby who is a total cringe of a character.

- Hancock is annoying, yet sexy, but still annoying.

- I fell in love with Okiku 10x more after the official reveal that the character is a male :love:

- Weevle is INDEED Whitebeard son.

- Yassop's reputation is exactly like Usopp, he's always shown as top 3 commanders in Shanks crew, but his reputation is built in lies, just like his son, he does outrageous things, sure, but he's just as cowardly and liar as his son lol

- Blackbeard's end will be by WG and not Luffy, and he'll be a future ally for Luffy against WG.

- Pauli should have been the ship carpenter for SH, not Franky. Oda should have presented Pauli as the grand master shipwrite who will join the crew.

- Billemere is the most badass female character on the show

- I couldn't careless about Law's flashback in Dressrosa, and 7 chapters of it was extremely annoying for a character who is not even a SH member.

- Cracker is stronger than Smoothie (not because he showed more or he's a male, but because his bounty poster shows the bisquit soldier poster, so the government is not aware of his true identity, thus makinghis bounty less than what he truly deserves, which is between Smoothie and Katakuri

That's not an unpopular opinion?
Maybe not, but if I took it a step further and said he’s one of the “good guys” and no worse than Kuzan, Issho, Smoker and even Garp it probably would be.

Also, Big Mom is evil, straight up, and while she’s a doofus in combat, overall she’s quite intelligent and cunning. She uses her supposed goal of bringing all the tribes together as a cover and justification for her real ambition, which is to rule the seas, just like Kaido, Doffy and Croc. She’s done terrible things for her ambitions, fully knowing that they’re terrible and isn’t a naive little girl anymore.

Maybe not, but if I took it a step further and said he’s one of the “good guys” and no worse than Kuzan, Issho, Smoker and even Garp it probably would be.

Also, Big Mom is evil, straight up, and while she’s a doofus in combat, overall she’s quite intelligent and cunning. She uses her supposed goal of bringing all the tribes together as a cover and justification for her real ambition, which is to rule the seas, just like Kaido, Doffy and Croc. She’s done terrible things for her ambitions, fully knowing that they’re terrible and isn’t a naive little girl anymore.
I suppose it depends how you measure it

He's a villain

But he's well intentioned, perhaps the most well intentioned character out there

which weighs more on the scales?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
- Garp is stupid and trash for even having a single thought of struggle about choosing between Ace and his duty as marine. He should go fuck himself! I like his funny scenes though, but fuck him for his attitude during Marineford. I wished he faced Akainu and got his internal organs roasted as well, cause he deserved it
Lmao agree 100%
Going for Akainu after he killed Ace was completely useless of his part