Kuroshika

Fujitora is cute af

All “pretty” op girls have exact same features And same huge boobsize

Kizaru is handsome

Sakazuki is the most efficient marine ever

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
These really hype chapters where we get tons of info doesn't appeal to me as much as the rest of the community.

I'd much rather go back to Wano
I can dig it, I thought the previous chapter with the Shichibukai was cool. I just wasn't fond of the sudden revelation of Rocks, their importance, and all of that so suddenly tossed on us. Feels a little clunky and late in the series to be dropping Roger's "most formidable opponent" on us, when we've already had Whitebeard, Garp and Shiki to some extent all seeming to fill that role in the past.

I can dig it, I thought the previous chapter with the Shichibukai was cool. I just wasn't fond of the sudden revelation of Rocks, their importance, and all of that so suddenly tossed on us. Feels a little clunky and late in the series to be dropping Roger's "most formidable opponent" on us, when we've already had Whitebeard, Garp and Shiki to some extent all seeming to fill that role in the past.
Very true, I was more of a fan of last chapter where some gears were bound to be destroyed and it finally happened after years of waiting.

The dump was a bit too much for me, and the "oh let me just show you their bounties cuz why not maybe you forgot who they were or some shit idk just hype the readers fam"

Last edited: