General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
-Luffy and Zoro were already capable of fighting Yonko Commanders as soon as they came out of the timeskip
-Sanji hasn't, isn't, and never will be equal or stronger than Zoro, and he'll never be more than a high diff
-Vivi, while great, is a tad overrated
-Tashigi and Smoker are vastly underrated
-Thriller Bark is better than Enies Lobby
-Zoro's an often under-valued character
-Kuma was stronger than Doffy when he had his mind
-Mihawk's much stronger than Shanks than let on
-Linlin is a better villain than Doffy and Kaido
-I like Kungfu point more than Jump Point and Arm Point
-Law sucks
-Admirals and Yonko are equal, balanced by the fact Yonko are more monstrous, while Admirals are overall better fighters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Blackbeard should become next PK before Luffy

Kidd should remain close to Luffy to rival him when Luffy becomes PK.

SHs crew as a whole is no where near to be defined as future PK crew. Power asymmetry within the crew is too much.

Like buusatan, I don't hate Akainu for killing Ace. It was Ace fault. Akainu was simply doing his job.

I feel after raftel, BB and Luffy will team up against WG

I find joy boy suspicious

Dragon will die

To be continued

Luffy will not die after being PK
Did not cry when the Going Merry was burned
Sanji gags were funnier pre-time skip now they are cringe and annoying
Luffy getting FS was awesome
SH interaction has gone to shit PTS
RS is cringe
Vinsmokes were disappointing
Carrot is not SH
Tashigi sucks
Nami best girl
Hancock was badass before her love sickness
Garp Roger level

Last edited:
Dracule Mihawk may get taken down by the entire Blackbeard Pirates

Perona reaches Moria -> Moria is having problem with Teach -> Perona gets problem too -> her life will be in danger -> Mihawk would go to save her -> gets taken down by Blackbeard Pirates
————————————————————————
I see this scenario is more likely than :
1 . Shiryuu fighting then defeating Mihawk ...
With a DF that seemed underwhelming , he also only ate the DF sometime after Reverie started

Him being as strong as Mihawk in 6 months or even 1 year time would be bs
————————————————————————
2 . Aokiji fighting Mihawk and then Shiryuu will sneak during / after the fight

-> there is a problem , that is , there is no way Aokiji will help Blackbeard Pirates to become the new Pirate King

Though this is still better than #1

But what i wrote first is much better than these 2 , if Oda were to take out Mihawk i see it happening

Ace was selfish/ungrateful and his death was meh to me.
Ace´s death was not sad because of him personally, we only saw him shortly in Alabasta, for one chapter during his fight against BB and then in the war arc, in which he got himself killed.
It was sad because of how Luffy struggled, put everythign on the line, always while thinking about Ace, only to die in his arms.

I

Inspector_Mu

Strawhats being 10 members in a ship sucks

Kaido crew is a joke... should have made Jack as YC1 and have kaido have real fighters

Burgess is slightly below Doffy

Mihawk is actually Kata/Marco level

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Ace´s death was not sad because of him personally, we only saw him shortly in Alabasta, for one chapter during his fight against BB and then in the war arc, in which he got himself killed.
It was sad because of how Luffy struggled, put everythign on the line, always while thinking about Ace, only to die in his arms.
While your point is definitely true, I've seen some fandom really emotionally invested in Ace; despite his lack of screen time. Just look at how high he ranks on every popularity poll.

Bogard

You can't win
Ok just giving mine here again

- Crocodile got no retcon in MF. He was still portrayed below MF Luffy

- Ace had the highest potential in the manga and would have been pirate king after the 2years timeskip Luffy got for his training. That's why Oda had to kill him to give Luffy a realistic chance to rise to that position without undermining Ace's potential

- Magellan was the best villain the manga got thus far. His arc was much more threatening than anything we got postskip

- Doflamingo was much better villain than Big Mom.

- Garp wasn't on prime Roger/Whitebeard lvl. He wasn't stronger than Shiki either

- Long Ring Long arc was like a filler arc outside of Aokiji

- Cavendish was comparable to the lower end of monster trio lvl in dressrosa and will not be far below that lvl end of serie. He is also one of the best character introduced postskip

- Blackbeard is top2 in one piece rn and may already be stronger than Kaido.

- Akainu will be irrelevant comparatively to Luffy and will be beaten by Sabo

- Marco was the strongest yonko commander, with only Beckman comparable to him

N

Noctis

- Garp wasn't on prime Roger/Whitebeard lvl. He wasn't stronger than Shiki either
I agree with almost everything except this point. Garp portrayed to be rival of Roger, So Garp is on their level on his prime not uncertain

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
- Magellan was the best villain the manga got thus far. His arc was much more threatening than anything we got postskip
I agree he was the more threatening real vilain but Kuma was the most threatening character we had for the strawhats.
Post automatically merged:

- Marco was the strongest yonko commander, with only Beckman comparable to him
Agree Marco is one of the best !

- Cavendish was comparable to the lower end of monster trio lvl in dressrosa and will not be far below that lvl end of serie. He is also one of the best character introduced postskip
Don't know about his level, but he left Dressrosa without a scratch and he was clearly one of the best character introduced post skip