General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

I know Luffy is the MC and had always the most panel time but since the new world I have the feeling that this is going out of hand. For example in Whole Cake Island, I am not a fan of Sanji and never was but what Oda did there was bullshit, luffy got two major fights in this arc and Sanji had just some clashes with Daifuku and Oven even though it was his arc. Oda is cutting screen time and importance from most of the straw hats (best example are Robin and Chopper) except for luffy. Oda should give every member of the straw hats the fights and treatment they deserve

I wouldn't mind Big Mom escaping Wano and being the villain at Elbalf. Luffy could best her 1 on 1 there. She has connections to the giants there and it would make sense that Big Mom, the first Yonko that Luffy encountered in the New World, is the first one he faces on equal standing. It would bring the conflict with Big Mom to an end and give screen-time to the members that didn't get any in Whole Cake Island and Wano. Though, with One Piece ending in 4/5 years, Oda might not have time for a +50 chapter arc with a Yonko as the villain. Maybe instead they'll just meet Shanks there (if even).

I wouldn't mind Big Mom escaping Wano and being the villain at Elbalf. Luffy could best her 1 on 1 there. She has connections to the giants there and it would make sense that Big Mom, the first Yonko that Luffy encountered in the New World, is the first one he faces on equal standing. It would bring the conflict with Big Mom to an end and give screen-time to the members that didn't get any in Whole Cake Island and Wano. Though, with One Piece ending in 4/5 years, Oda might not have time for a +50 chapter arc with a Yonko as the villain. Maybe instead they'll just meet Shanks there (if even).
Big Mom as an antagonist for the 3rd time? No thank you lol, as much as I like Big Mom, Oda doesn’t, treats her like absolute trash. This torture needs to end this arc because it’s getting too much now. Even if elbaf is a Yonko present arc I don’t really see how much big mom would bring to the story we’ve already got enough on big mom and elbaf last arc, we’ll get some flashback shit but that’s all. Her whole thing was getting her daughter to marry a giant and that failed if big mom was cling to elbaf she’d try it again and still fail so why do we need to see that again? If she faces Luffy again in elbaf she’ll lose because the narrative demands it. It’ll be a waste of time seeing that, at this point elbaf might not even be an arc that has an antagonist seeing as they don’t have beef with the giants it’ll just be zou 2.0. And if shanks if there’s then it’s either training arc or party island lol
Post automatically merged:

I have never really liked Hancock or found her that interesting as a character, and her obsessive and mad love for Luffy and the fact that her character have become so focused on that are frankly annoying.
Hancock is omni tier legit the best female character in the series and massively underrated, I mean it’s just the typical I love the MC overboard Yet I’m a 11/10 anime personality, that aside she’s a beast

I have never really liked Hancock or found her that interesting as a character, and her obsessive and mad love for Luffy and the fact that her character have become so focused on that are frankly annoying.
*Doujinshi artists heavily disaprove*

But yeah, i cant agree with you, i like Hancock's over confident personality, even if she falling for Luffy dosent make a whole lot of sense.

Dosent make sense for BB to be one of the supernovas, the dude has been a pirate since he was a child, and being a new captain is not a requirement since Killer and Zoro are supernovas.

Even if the requirement for being a "rookie" was being a pirate in the grandline for a short period of time, the dude was pirateing with WB in the new world. He is not new to that sea. I think Oda fucked up BAD when he made BB one of the worst generation of rookies. Why is he considered a rookie and Buggy not? even thoough both being rookies wouldnt make any sense either.

Dosent make sense for BB to be one of the supernovas, the dude has been a pirate since he was a child, and being a new captain is not a requirement since Killer and Zoro are supernovas.

Even if the requirement for being a "rookie" was being a pirate in the grandline for a short period of time, the dude was pirateing with WB in the new world. He is not new to that sea. I think Oda fucked up BAD when he made BB one of the worst generation of rookies. Why is he considered a rookie and Buggy not? even thoough both being rookies wouldnt make any sense either.
Supernova explicitly refers to rookies and BB isn't part of them, the worst generation includes him because he only became an extreme threat in recent years and honestly him and Luffy are the most prominent offenders with just their Impel Down + Marineford combo. Worst gen is about time period rather than a born generation, sort of like a generation of music that includes a bunch of rising young rock stars and BB who became a super star after most of his life as a substitute drummer in WB's band.